Forums

Help › Forums

To WGT, apparel?

Sun, Aug 15 2021 6:40 PM (18 replies)
  • PAGES
  • SlickHunter
    1,034 Posts
    Sun, Sep 16 2018 1:11 PM

Is there something you could do not to keep giving the same apparel over and over to already maxed out ones? we wait for 6 hours for sponsorship just to get apparels that are already maxed out..such a waste..I don’t mind putting out credits, but at least give us something in return that’s fair.

• alosso
    21,028 Posts
    Sun, Sep 16 2018 1:35 PM

Wanna address WGT? Use "Contact" below. I'm afraid they won't hear you here.

• SlickHunter
    1,034 Posts
    Sun, Sep 16 2018 1:41 PM

alosso:

Wanna address WGT? Use "Contact" below. I'm afraid they won't hear you here.

Very true..wishful thinking I guess.

• Luckystar5
    1,636 Posts
    Mon, Sep 17 2018 10:26 AM

Try playing in the higher rated rooms!  There is a reason that each room has an apparel cap.  By playing the rooms labeled tour master, as the cap, you're only going to recieve the apparel that is  rated highest for that  tier level.  Move to the next level of rooms, labeled tour champion, your rewards for better apparel, are there.  The bigger the risk, the bigger the gain!  That's the reason they have a cap! Wgt wants you to advance, to your proper level, they are trying to keep higher tiers, out of the lower tiered rooms. 

• SlickHunter
    1,034 Posts
    Mon, Sep 17 2018 11:50 AM

Luckystar5:

Try playing in the higher rated rooms!  There is a reason that each room has an apparel cap.  By playing the rooms labeled tour master, as the cap, you're only going to recieve the apparel that is  rated highest for that  tier level.  Move to the next level of rooms, labeled tour champion, your rewards for better apparel, are there.  The bigger the risk, the bigger the gain!  That's the reason they have a cap! Wgt wants you to advance, to your proper level, they are trying to keep higher tiers, out of the lower tiered rooms. 

Yeah, you’re right..it’s a big jump in coin wages..but like you said, it’s different reward, thanks

• Mbarrettwcc
    81 Posts
    Tue, Feb 19 2019 6:15 AM

Luckystar5:

Try playing in the higher rated rooms!  There is a reason that each room has an apparel cap.  By playing the rooms labeled tour master, as the cap, you're only going to recieve the apparel that is  rated highest for that  tier level.  

Wishful thinking... I live in Bellagio and half of my awards are on maxed apparel.

• fobby1980
    310 Posts
    Thu, Feb 28 2019 1:34 PM

Luckystar5:

No. The cap refers to the max number of points that can be won after a winning round. For example the cap of Chelsea is 9 and Rio is 12 (maybe 13). They are still spread out between 1-3 items. 

• NikolaIliev
    7 Posts
    Sun, Nov 17 2019 3:16 AM

I have the same problem. I currently have 2-3 maxed out items, and I keep getting apparel points for them. I messaged WGT about it, and they told me that unfortunately since the process is random, it is natural to get more points in certain common items. Ever since they said that I haven't given up and I keep sending them screenshots of every time I get maxed out message. This has been going on for a month now with daily emails from me lol. They haven't replied ever since. But I keep sending them the screenshots.

I will encourage everyone else to send them screenshots after they reply to your complaints. They need to realize that the way their system is currently set up with the apparel need to be improved. They can't just expect us to suck it and bear with their arrogance. I really enjoy upgrading my apparel and this is the main reason I play the game. If I can't get points for my equipment, then it makes no sense for me to play this game anymore.

I told them I won't be spending any more money on their game until they show more proactive stance in satisfying their customers. 

What do you guys think? How did they reply to you?

• fobby1980
    310 Posts
    Sun, Nov 17 2019 5:49 AM

I don’t understand why this is a problem. I’ve been playing h2h ever since I joined, and so far I have maxed out all TopGolf, MAX, and SE items (common only; rare and epic, forget it), with all Foxwind and CM commons at at least lv7. I play twice a day only. 

• SMOKEshack0
    41 Posts
    Sun, Nov 17 2019 5:59 AM

with 687 ranked rounds did you max out those apparel brands playing there or H2H?

or purchase additional sponsor time? 18 holes a few times a day seems reasonable to earn all that apparel imo

I'm stuck on one last item to max out and it RARELY comes up...

• PAGES
RSS