Forums

Help › Forums

When are won credits awarded?

Tue, Oct 13 2009 3:42 PM (4 replies)
  • Tincheeta
    2 Posts
    Tue, Oct 13 2009 1:18 PM

So I finished 11th in the 9 hole unlimited weekly stroke play tournament last week...I think it was week 41.  I triple checked to make sure that the award was credits and that the top 70 spots won credits....I have won credits once in the past and didn't do anything different than....

But I have yet to receive any credits, i'm guessing it should be about 20, from this tournament last week...are they awarded on a specific day...like the last day of the month or something???

Thanks

• bigmole
    2 Posts
    Tue, Oct 13 2009 1:27 PM

i think i finished 11th in that same tourney and i never received mine either and thats not the first time i got shafted out of my credits. I need some answers!!!

• gaoerfuqiu
    443 Posts
    Tue, Oct 13 2009 1:40 PM

Tournaments must be verified by WGT, and this process can take a few weeks. Most credits are awarded 2-4 weeks after the tournament ends. Please be patient as this process takes place, because you will receive your credits.

• Tincheeta
    2 Posts
    Tue, Oct 13 2009 1:43 PM

ok thanks, I figured I would get them at some point, just wasn't sure what the normal timeline was.

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Tue, Oct 13 2009 3:42 PM

T verify the tournaments, WGT takes a look at all the winners and tries to weed out the cheaters and frauds.  When they are satisfied that the have it right, the credits will be given out...

..and now that your credits are listed right above your "Account" button on the screen, you will know immediately.

Congratulations you two... enjoy!                         

RSS