Forums

Help › Forums

Best way to contact WGT with problems

Fri, Jan 7 2022 5:26 AM (19 replies)
  • PAGES
  • ECANDP
    17 Posts
    Mon, Feb 11 2019 7:34 PM

Yes I have tried all of the above with no answer. I finally got fed up and since this is owned by topgolf I cancelled a outings at topgolf from all 4 businesses which we did last year 3-4 times a year times between 10-30 people each and still no reply so it is apparent once they have your money they don't give a crap.

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Mon, Feb 18 2019 1:37 PM

ECANDP:
    Yes I have tried all of the above with no answer.

You may have done this, but just in case, be sure to check your email's junk/trash folder.  

• 99Duke99
    588 Posts
    Fri, Jul 5 2019 7:28 AM

The link to contact WGT has been out of order for well over a year.  I always get the following error message:

• Message could not be sent: server error 422

Also, I have sent dozens of emails to members@worldgolftour.com and get zero replies.

I've even tried the help link for mobile (which also does not work - maybe because I'm trying it from a PC).

So it appears WGT does not want to be contacted or else ignores all email.

• callaghan159
    6,214 Posts
    Fri, Jul 5 2019 10:15 AM

I have no problems getting results from WGT. I use the "troubleshooting" link on the right.>>>>>>, then click on the highlighted part " online forum"

• DoctorLarry
    4,275 Posts
    Fri, Jul 5 2019 10:18 AM

99Duke99:

The link to contact WGT has been out of order for well over a year.  I always get the following error message:

• Message could not be sent: server error 422

If your message could not be sent - it is not WGT's fault - it is on your end.

The contact page has always worked for me and many others here.  I have ALWAYS gotten a reply from that.

Repeat - if your message can not be sent - WGT will not receive it so they cannot reply.

• borntobesting
    9,605 Posts
    Fri, Jul 5 2019 10:39 AM

99Duke99:

I've even tried the help link for mobile (which also does not work - maybe because I'm trying it from a PC).

So it appears WGT does not want to be contacted or else ignores all email.

As a few others have said it is on your end because I never have a problem reaching WGT support and getting an answer. The obvious thing to try would be to use another browser. Some browsers just don't work well with everything. 

• 99Duke99
    588 Posts
    Sat, Jul 6 2019 8:09 AM

Thanks for the reply Callaghan.  In doing what you suggest I get let to the same form that gives me the same error.  Someone else suggested using a different browser - which I will try.  Currently, I use Google Chrome.  I used to be able to submit items but for the past year the issue has existed.

I might have to possibly rebuild the PC to clear out every bit of junk that has accumulated as well.

Thanks for the suggestion.

• hughwilson0
    337 Posts
    Sat, Dec 7 2019 8:43 PM

would like to no why my chat bar is the size of the letters I play android, mobile

• BeezNutz82
    17 Posts
    Mon, Jan 11 2021 9:42 AM

I've sent dozens of requests for service. I've outlined how and why my problem arose. I've had nothing from anyone except one generic response week or so ago telling me some had already responded to me witch they hadn't. I've tried phone number every link there is. I am tired and emotionally drained from the lack of professional curiosity shown by this platforms CS department

• Yrydys
    38 Posts
    Fri, Jan 7 2022 5:26 AM

PROBLEM SOLVED, TY WGT. 5 bags of popcorn!

• PAGES
RSS