Forums

Help › Forums

Best way to contact WGT with problems

Fri, Jan 7 2022 5:26 AM (19 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Pleasureman0
    10 Posts
    Thu, Sep 13 2018 6:15 AM

Hi everyone, can anyone please tell me the best way to contact a World Golf Tour representative to help with any problems? I know there is the help request form another way is this email address members@worldgolftour.com. I also see a a player called WGTICON offering to help a lot, which is best?

Thanks lots in advance.

• WGTShamWow
    906 Posts
    Thu, Sep 13 2018 9:50 AM

If you have a general concern, ICON is a good resource but if you have an issue, with your account for instance, you would want to email Member Services. :)

Best,
    WGTShamWow

• MainzMan
    9,586 Posts
    Thu, Sep 13 2018 12:52 PM

Icon is good if you're having, like, personal problems, something you wouldn't want to discuss with an anonymous CS person.

Seriously, the guy in the pink tutu is always there for you, no matter what sort of problem you have.

Even if it involves animals........

• Baldace
    3,254 Posts
    Thu, Sep 13 2018 1:42 PM

MainzMan:
    Even if it involves animals........

or a Melon...

• IBerry2
    23 Posts
    Fri, Sep 14 2018 9:36 AM

i dont understand how when i tried to play a practice game to get the hang of new balls and clubs the expencive ball fly,s out of sight and lost it. Practice and am still losing balls,:(

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Fri, Sep 14 2018 11:22 AM

MisterWGT Phone Chat

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Fri, Sep 14 2018 11:22 AM

Double posted the last one with a picture to call Mr WGT so I figured why not edit it for a reply.  (tried to delete but still shows up)

IBerry2:
    Practice and am still losing balls,:(

As expected.  Just as in real life, if I go out to practice, the balls are just as easily lost as if I were playing a round for score.  But, just as important, if you use the mulligan feature, it takes extra life from your ball too.

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Fri, Sep 14 2018 12:51 PM
    IBerry2:

i dont understand how when i tried to play a practice game to get the hang of new balls and clubs the expencive ball fly,s out of sight and lost it. Practice and am still losing balls,:(

Hmmm, it would appear you do not understand many things on WGT, judging by your dire stats, so my advice would be to stick to a cheap ball until you do take the effort to improve.

Playing in practice mode, and actually practicing learning distances, different shots and spin are two completely different things.

That is not said in a mean way, it is the stark reality, that this game is a business, and you do get punished for hitting a bad shot. As Hpurey said, the game does not distinguish between a rank shot in practice mode or in ranked modes.....

The important thing is to enjoy the game, and if in your case, with decent clubs and from your tees, I would not spend splash out on anything other than the WGT cheaper balls.

Personally, stop buying CC passes.....they are a waste IMO....and 2 passes gives you a sleeve of WGT balls.

As for calling Chad....last time I did this, the call cut straight into voice-mail....sorry, I cannot take your call right now, but your call is very important to me.....so we have deducted the credits from your account. Please try calling later.

Oh,,,and luckily Hpurey did not steer you down the garden path....usually he will say buy yellow balls, something about the mystical powers of them.....and they are easier to find in the deep rough, the water or OB......

• ECANDP
    17 Posts
    Thu, Jan 31 2019 7:16 PM

I have sent customer service 18 emails with questions pver the last month or so with no reply to any of them.

• DoctorLarry
    4,276 Posts
    Fri, Feb 1 2019 11:44 AM

ECANDP:

I have sent customer service 18 emails with questions pver the last month or so with no reply to any of them.

Are you using the link in the Contact link at the bottom of this page and then contacting Customer Support through a form that comes up?

Use that link and that form and you will get a response, usually within hours.  Normally they ask for more info in that first response, but every issue I have reported this way has been addressed and solved in 2-3 emails and usually within 24 hours total.

Do this - not trying to send direct emails to start - it works.

Good luck with problems.

• PAGES
RSS