Forums

Help › Forums

Being part of a Country Club

Tue, Sep 11 2018 1:26 PM (3 replies)
  • Gimmedaball
    96 Posts
    Mon, Sep 10 2018 3:23 AM

Hello to everyone who takes the time to read this. My WGT name is Gimmedaball and I created SoCal Hole Hunters a few years ago. I have since stepped down as club owner but remain an officer in the club. The premise of the club has always been about bringing together a diverse group of players from all points of the globe to enjoy the game, compete in events (club and sponsored events), to prosper and grow as a group, all the while, climbing the ladder of club rankings. Being a part of a CC does have its benefits and rewards that allow individual players to level and tier up quicker. What it also gives individual players is an incredible sense of belonging to something bigger. No matter the level and tier that you’re currently on, I encourage you to join a CC. Not only will it excel you within the game, you’ll be surrounded by players who love the game of golf as you do.  Each club unique in their expectations. Find one that fits your style of play. Engage in the process of improving the club you’re in. You’ll get back what you put into it. I encourage you to try out my club. Read previous posts in the clubs forums page to see what we are about. Ask questions and someone will get back to you. We encourage and consider all ideas that help us grow as a team. Thank you for taking the time to read this and whatever you decide, enjoy the game in here and out in the real world. 

Gimmedaball

• ct690911
    7,190 Posts
    Mon, Sep 10 2018 1:57 PM

Very well penned.:))

• K7JBQ
    1,468 Posts
    Tue, Sep 11 2018 11:46 AM
    Indeed. Well written and spot on.
  • Gimmedaball
    96 Posts
    Tue, Sep 11 2018 1:26 PM