• PAGES
  • TopShelf2010
    10,879 Posts
    Sun, Mar 24 2019 1:40 PM

• Robert1893
    7,650 Posts
    Sun, Mar 24 2019 2:15 PM

DoctorLarry:
      Man - reading the long posts in this thread has wasted more of my time than a survey! Where are my free credits????? 

This shot zooms in and shows you the information you need on how to get your free credits. That it can zoom so far in and reveal such detail is amazing. You just need to wait for it.

• DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Sun, Mar 24 2019 3:06 PM

WO3S, I thought your post was absolutely right in many ways (mobile stuff I've no idea about) and found your attitute commendable.

On the surveys I sometimes like getting to the 5c stage early, especially on the ones that say 10min before you click them and 30min after.

I don't like when more accurate, longer, easier to hit etc equipment is brought out.  It is of course more expensive than what we already have but, if you want to compete on a level playing field, needs to be bought.  I'm not sure why the majority like these upgrades unless it's for the illusion of better play.

I do realise that it's the nature of the beast and will keep happening.  Like you say wgt need to make money to maintain the servers etc.

• ander101
    390 Posts
    Sun, Mar 24 2019 4:22 PM

Easy to get 54 credits fairly fast or not.

? Did you watch TV yesterday : Yes

? Did you watch THE View : of course

? Can you answer some questions about the show : No  

• lonniescott711
    4,180 Posts
    Mon, Mar 25 2019 7:33 AM

@ WO3S   Robert is correct about earning credits . I`ve been playing now for almost 8 years and never spent a penny on the game . Every ball or club ever purchased was from earning credits .Even now without doing the videos I`ve made over 3k in credits just off the surveys . The main thing is that you will not always qualify for every survey . Some days I get nothing and the next day I may do 3 surveys in a row .

I currently have a good stash of credits saved up and need nothing . The time that it takes to do anything else in the game , you can spend earning credits . Contrary to what others say its not wasted time . So be patient keep trying and it will pay out . Rome wasnt built in a day and neither is this process . It takes time and there are no guarantees .

• Dodgefella15
    1 Posts
    Mon, Aug 26 2019 6:36 PM

it seems these surveys are geared towards minorities or the super wealthy..im a white male living in a rural area and always get the survey is not a good fit for you bit

• briandenike
    3 Posts
    Fri, May 29 2020 11:01 AM

They are a complete and total ripoff. We're being scammed IMHO!

• jimmy1c2570
    1 Posts
    Tue, Oct 19 2021 5:14 AM

I concur totally.  No one should ever waste thier time on these.  Unless frustration and wasted effort is an important part of your daily humility practices. Peanut Labs has shown zero ability to resolve issues with me, which have involved me completing surveys, having some random error generated at the very end, and from that error, no credit received, or resolution offered.  Sad for a company to be so authentically unprofessional.  The first time was a glitch.  Second a frustration, third a realization that this wasn't a random occurrence, but rather an accepted business practice.  No need for me to try again.  

• Cicero733
    2,291 Posts
    Tue, Oct 19 2021 10:43 AM

FWIW Yes I have trouble with all surveys. However if I take my device, leave home, and connect thru a different Wi-Fi I can do surveys. Like go out for lunch. Not certain if changing your IP address at home would work. Haven’t tried it. Not really worth the effort.

• kronicmyth
    1 Posts
    Mon, Oct 23 2023 3:58 AM

yes the same thing happened to me went through the survey and it takes you down a wrong path so you have to redo it then it trys to hide the skip button. but in the end we waste our time *** nothin, its ***. these people are so damn greedy they have to try and screw you anyway they can\

• PAGES
RSS