Forums

Help › Forums

2018 Andyson Memorial Ball Markers

Fri, Nov 23 2018 12:58 PM (76 replies)
  • gonfission
    2,227 Posts
    Wed, Aug 22 2018 4:32 PM

I finally secured the maker of the markers, to a price yesterday.

It will be done in 3 weeks. I should have them by then, according to the maker.

I want to state something here & now.

This would NOT be happening if mrcaddie, ie,. Wayne, did not start another fine tradition.

Send accolades his way. He has been very helpful in imparting the information that I needed, to carry this out this year. So send Wayne some lovin........

Also Opyeuclid has added his presence, to help with the postage costs. Send some more lovin to Opy. 

So, I'm going to need addresses. All who completed the first two rounds shall be recipients of the new and improved ball marker. Also, a surprise.....

You can send me an invite & I'll give you a G-mail account to keep your info private from these servers, cough, cough, if you know what I mean.

Your privacy is paramount with me. I can't believe I'm doing this myself.

Everything shall be deleted once the markers have been sent. So please get it right the first time. If you want to use some obscure name, I'm good with that as well

If you want my address, ask Opy..... The mail lady hates me........

If anyone has a better idea, don't hesitate to throw it out there....

Don't take any offense of me cleaning my friends list after all this. I don't want to give the meter the heeby jeebies

The sooner I get addresses the sooner I can start the envelopes.

Cheers to all involved

Joe

☢------------------<*{{{{{-(

• drmoose
    3,531 Posts
    Thu, Aug 23 2018 9:18 AM

I tip my helmet to you good sirs, for carrying on this fine tradition for the community.

Doc :)

• newcastleb
    1,813 Posts
    Thu, Aug 23 2018 10:55 AM

Wow, what a lot you have taken on Joe - thank you.

Thomas

• garyk49
    2,311 Posts
    Fri, Aug 24 2018 3:31 PM

I guess CRS reared its head again yesterday.  I could of sworn that I posted a thanks for this Joe, and also least us not forget OPY and MrC.

Already on your list Joe, have sent you my gmail, to respond to, or just send me yours on a PM, whichever floats your boat.

Gonna make sure I hit the post button this time.

• Beryman
    9,084 Posts
    Fri, Aug 24 2018 4:00 PM

such a great thing!!...thanks to you, Mr C and Opy

invite sent and i will delete it when we finish

• opyeuclid
    6,704 Posts
    Fri, Aug 24 2018 4:21 PM

gonfission:
    If you want my address, ask Opy..... The mail lady hates me..

Remind me next time NOT to send a box full of green stamps from the office at work addressed to Joes used joy toys and repair service .   some one must have spread the word ,   I got some strange looks today and a few wink,s , 

OPY  

• MainzMan
    9,586 Posts
    Sat, Aug 25 2018 12:50 AM

Wow, that is one hell of a generous offer.

Awesomeness continues to surround anything do to with Dennis, very nice to see.

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Sat, Aug 25 2018 3:10 AM

Brilliant gesture, well done .

Please dont take it personally but i dont need one, cheers.

Wayne knows the score, he was so kind in sending me a one from BPB, which i cherish.

Alas i had stopped playing golf due to injury but i did go out once and used Waynes marker, and that was last round i played.

Cant see me getting back (pun intended) out again, but cheers.

• Bowl64
    3,083 Posts
    Sat, Aug 25 2018 8:54 AM

Thanks to you guys, a very nice thing you`re doing :) Just want to say i got a marker last year and that`s good enough for me.

Don`t get me wrong, another would be very nice but i thought i`d save you guys a lot of hassle sending it halfway across the world. I suggest you give it to someone else in the WGT-community for long and faithful service :))

Cheers

Bjorn

• dandycap
    1,806 Posts
    Sat, Aug 25 2018 9:32 AM

Andyson brought a huge amount of spirit to this game.   He also gave us insight into it's workings.   Glad I got to read all of his cartoons.     I'm happy to see that some have been preserved.

Thanks Joe for all that you've done here.   Thank you also OPY

Joe

RSS