Forums

Help › Forums

2018 Andyson Memorial Ball Markers

Fri, Nov 23 2018 12:58 PM (76 replies)
  • gonfission
    2,229 Posts
    Fri, Oct 5 2018 6:35 AM

Glad you all liked the new marker Paul

It has recently come to my attention that "Twominusone" was the master behind the design, of this years marker.

A huge SHOUT OUT TO HIM for doing so. Sorry about the delayed accolades Twominusone.

Alan, I figured you to be the last with your traveling and all. I am super stoked that all have arrived at their respective homes. I was less than diligent with some of the addresses, however, the dedicated service men & women of the worlds post service, managed to make me look as though I knew what I was doing.

Shed (Bill) knew exactly what he was doing, & performed skillfully under less than perfect conditions, a herculean task.

Just goes to show you, people will do the right thing, if left alone to do so. Time differences were managed between all entrants, I saw no controversy at all.

My respect to all involved.

Going out tomorrow with Mike, (conveyorguy) for a practice round, before we head down to Wayne's world, for the fall get together, of somewhat local WGTer's

Should be an enormously fun, & funny day.

☢---------------<*{{{{{-(

• WigerToods2010
    8,445 Posts
    Mon, Oct 8 2018 6:05 AM

gonfission:

Wiger has a lil something on it's way. Via one of his own countryman's, selfless act

Good peeps abound

Sorted here thanks to bery.  Many thanks to all the folk involved in putting a smile on my ole fisog.

PM's have been sent conveying my heartfelt gratitude to those I'm aware of.

Cheers guys.

👍

• conveyorguy
    776 Posts
    Mon, Oct 8 2018 1:10 PM
    Great artwork there Johnny !
  • WigerToods2010
    8,445 Posts
    Wed, Oct 10 2018 8:28 AM

conveyorguy:
    Great artwork there Johnny !

Too kind - I merely put the image above together. The original marker I did have input on with PaulTon. I believe Paul was also responsible for last year's, with Jimmy (2-1) creating the 2018 version.

Thanks anyhoos.

👍

• gonfission
    2,229 Posts
    Sun, Oct 14 2018 3:12 PM

Can anyone get a marker to "twominusone"?

If anyone knows the address I can send another to you & you can forward it.

I can't flippin believe the designer of the marker is not a recipient of one!

That's just not cricket

Some one must know how to get one to him, her

☢----------------<*{{{{{-(

• alosso
    21,037 Posts
    Tue, Oct 23 2018 1:22 PM

Hallo Freunde!

I'm eager to report about one especially happy day of my golfer's life!

Check out this composite picture:

Left: Most of the day was devoted to a fancy regional golf course, in company of a few golf friends. It provided me a lot of fun - and a drink in the clubhouse, as my partner and I won our bestball-worst ball match!

Top right: Came home to find some foreign air mail, from NZ!

Somewhere right: The precious contents, a genuine Andyson Memorial ball marker!

I could hug and kiss alanti, who extended his recent offer to the Antipodean part of Germany, and had it delivered speedily. Thanks a lot, man, that was a pleasant surprise and a huge(!) present!

Back to the greens on Thursday for some testing of the new gear!

• Breezybaby1811
    366 Posts
    Wed, Oct 24 2018 1:39 AM

A huge thank you to everyone involved in this wonderful memorial tribute tournament in honor of someone who made us see WGT for what it really is, a lot of fun.  In memory of Andyson (Dennis).

I am way to busy to play golf at the moment, but I am sure one day, I will use the marker.  For the time being, pride and place on my laptop.

Cheers again for everyone that made it possible. 

Rach

• amateur4sure
    2,195 Posts
    Wed, Oct 24 2018 6:33 AM

gonfission:

Can anyone get a marker to "twominusone"?

If anyone knows the address I can send another to you & you can forward it.

I can't flippin believe the designer of the marker is not a recipient of one!

That's just not cricket

Some one must know how to get one to him, her

☢----------------<*{{{{{-(

Hi Joe, Just spotted this post my friend, If you want to PM or email me the address i`ll get one sorted for TwoMinusOne

Chris

• gonfission
    2,229 Posts
    Wed, Oct 24 2018 7:07 AM

Chris,

I don't have the address for twominusone

Someone needs to perhaps get a message sent...

I am glad to hear alosso received one, Thanks Alan 

☢-----------------<*{{{{{-(

• LuckySkreet
    611 Posts
    Wed, Oct 24 2018 8:51 PM

Hey Joe.....

Did ya get one sent off to that "special player" in Arizona?    Curious....  did the USPS or UPS have any trouble locating the dumpster?

--Danny

RSS