Forums

Help › Forums

The Alt-Shot World Challenge

Thu, Oct 17 2019 10:11 PM (632 replies)
  • RANGER1988
    1,058 Posts
    Sat, Sep 29 2018 2:39 PM

mikegooner0:

if you lose your first match you go into the second bracket ….but at what courses do we play in the second bracket...

First Post on First page, friend!

• mikegooner0
    13,841 Posts
    Sat, Sep 29 2018 3:35 PM

not quite following …..in the losers bracket...its numbered from round 1 also... so does that mean we follow The Courses which are given for the original 1st round from the start again ….or is the course for round 1 in the losers bracket the  round 5 course.... 

• RANGER1988
    1,058 Posts
    Sun, Sep 30 2018 11:06 AM

I'm sorry Mike, my mis-read. Yes we play the same course listing as The Winners Bracket, for each round.

Thanks

• doccowart
    847 Posts
    Sun, Sep 30 2018 6:11 PM

glpark and naughtybinature won 3UP over doccowart and phoenixlord

Richard

• IronTail2
    366 Posts
    Mon, Oct 1 2018 12:57 PM

Hello Paul,

Looking forward to our match on Saturday! 

But I have a question.  You mention "live match".  How does one tune into this match?  I seem to remember reading about this awhile back, but I can't recall how you do it.

Thanks,

Don

• kavvz
    2,195 Posts
    Mon, Oct 1 2018 4:49 PM

IronTail2:

How does one tune into this match?  I seem to remember reading about this awhile back, but I can't recall how you do it.

Paul supplied a link in his post - click it.

But..you'll be playing so there's no need for you to do so -- assuming its for someone else.. ?  :) 

• kavvz
    2,195 Posts
    Mon, Oct 1 2018 4:55 PM

Hey Top, just putting a feeler out there for the proper course of action for opponents not responding to initial messages.  It's been 5 days with nothing and they've played ranked rounds daily as well.

cheers!

brad

• giraldin
    3,712 Posts
    Tue, Oct 2 2018 9:39 AM

ALTERNATE FIRST ROUND

TOPAZ53 - GIRALDIN  vs  JOHNNYBEGOOD333 - CEVERETT12

Many thanks to Johnny and CEveret, for making it possible for this match to have been quick to agree on a date, so it's fun to participate with players like them.

• carlosdev
    2,528 Posts
    Tue, Oct 2 2018 11:51 AM

Round 2

02 Oct
    carlosdev and kelsp defeated mikegooner0 and akatiger74 in a 9-hole Alternate Shot game on CHAMBERS BAY.

It was wonderful to play against 2 great gents.. we had fun. They were bit unlucky n some great saves too by them :) All in all fun !! Ty vm !! Appreciate the quick setting up game without any delay eventhough they had a very bad weather. All the best...

- Carl

• pmm711
    5,505 Posts
    Wed, Oct 3 2018 4:44 AM
    Wow...folks are already playing their 2nd round matches? We’re having trouble scheduling ours with guys in 4 time zones...but we’re working on it.
RSS