Thu, Oct 17 2019 10:11 PM (632 replies)
  • skynyrdinards
    95 Posts
    Fri, Oct 5 2018 11:44 AM

skynyrdinards and gyrene120 defeated barcelona72 and uselessone 4&3

• kavvz
    2,195 Posts
    Fri, Oct 5 2018 7:00 PM

kavvz and ColumbusStorm defeated CEverett12 and AJMack3 in a 9-hole Alternate Shot game on ROYAL ST GEORGE'S.

Casey was nice enough to fill in for Budster1 who had scheduling conflicts.  We had a nice round with some clutch shots made.    Casey pitched in for a half, and there were numerous bomb putts made as well.

gg guys, enjoyed the round.

• terwyl1
    1,011 Posts
    Fri, Oct 5 2018 11:23 PM

Well played, a deserved victory. 

• giraldin
    3,712 Posts
    Sat, Oct 6 2018 7:35 AM

Hi, can a player participate in more than one round, for example the 1st, with a different partner?

I hope your answer, ty.

giraldin

• PAULFINN52
    3,171 Posts
    Sat, Oct 6 2018 7:43 AM

paulfinn and ujjbnjk beat irontail and shank63

they missed a few short putts and we got ahead early and never really looked like losing after that,

thx don and pat for the game

• CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Sat, Oct 6 2018 7:47 AM

giraldin:

Hi, can a player participate in more than one round, for example the 1st, with a different partner?

I hope your answer, ty.

giraldin

I hope so because I have filled in for some players .

It should not be a big deal , there are no prizes .

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sat, Oct 6 2018 7:50 AM

CEverett12:

And the most recent one will take place this Wednesday at 5PM EST. Just verified it with your p.  ;-)

• giraldin
    3,712 Posts
    Sat, Oct 6 2018 7:53 AM

CEverett12:

giraldin:

I hope your answer, ty.

giraldin

It should not be a big deal , there are no prizes .

Hello CEverett, I really ask my question because I have seen that you have participated in two different alternates in the same round, and that's why my curiosity. It really does not cause me any problem that you play more than one round with different partners, but if possible, I think it should be specified in the rules.

• kelsp
    2,197 Posts
    Sat, Oct 6 2018 8:23 AM

This is a total and absolute abuse of every speck of decency that a virrtual online golf game accords.Are you seriously defending multiple entries here sir? Have you got no scruples?

I know this game is for fun, but to use this as a multi-chance for yourself is an utter travesty!

I'm surprised this blatant misuse has been allowed by Ranger1988 dear sir.

If this is continued to go on, this is an uneven playing field which I willnot continue to participate in.

Best Regards to all the fine folk in WGT

-kp

• carlosdev
    2,528 Posts
    Sat, Oct 6 2018 8:28 AM

One Player playing multiple matches? really? 

Every time its not about credits n the concerned prizes. All rounds have enough time to play thats more than enough. End of the day, whoever signed up for the match was pretty much earlier about the time difference chaos that will be happening.

If anybody fails to play the game in the particular set of time, the opposite party or team gets the win.Thats what usually happens n happened too in the past. And also this multiple playing rules was never mentioned ever.

Sorry to say this, this doesn't sound fun to me. I will be sitting out from further playing . tx

- Carl

RSS