Forums

Help › Forums

The Alt-Shot World Challenge

Thu, Oct 17 2019 10:11 PM (632 replies)
  • Lutjanid
    697 Posts
    Fri, Nov 9 2018 5:20 PM

Myself and Kat played L0nnie and Paul and were lucky to escape with a win on the first extra hole.

Some great golf played and a few shockers as well so pretty standard, LOL. Many thanks to L0nnie and Paul, he played the WGT  'Nude Nut' and was very very good with it.

Great fun with a couple of outstanding gents.

• pmm711
    5,505 Posts
    Fri, Nov 9 2018 6:01 PM

Lutjanid:

Myself and Kat played L0nnie and Paul and were lucky to escape with a win on the first extra hole.

Some great golf played and a few shockers as well so pretty standard, LOL. Many thanks to L0nnie and Paul, he played the WGT  'Nude Nut' and was very very good with it.

Great fun with a couple of outstanding gents.

Congrats Jacko & Kat on a great W!!!!!  Lonnie & I were 1UP going into the 9th and our tee shot landed in some very thick cabbage.  I couldn't get the approach shot close and  the match went to AS.  The first extra hole we fizzled our approach while they chucked up a dart.  END MATCH.  GREAT FUN VS. A GREAT TWOSOME!!!!!

• TheGuyDownstairs
    158 Posts
    Sat, Nov 10 2018 6:09 AM

Hi,  TheGuydownstairs & Jediknight1976 won 3/2 over Acapulqueno & Flexbomb.

Excellent company & thanks for getting up early to play it :-).

• kavvz
    2,195 Posts
    Sat, Nov 10 2018 9:31 AM

Jim/Topper, looking for clarification on what WGT tournament we play if a suitable date/time for alt shot don't align? 

Is it the Weekly or Weekly Nation? 

Wondering about the weekly as well..isn't it 14.5 greens for champs only or would say a Legend play 14.5 as well?

edit: think I answered my own question.  Just weekly 9 hole single..no  nation correct?

• RANGER1988
    1,058 Posts
    Sat, Nov 10 2018 9:40 AM

Unfortunately Brad the Weekly 9 hole single play is based on Tier’s, no nation, just the regular one

• RANGER1988
    1,058 Posts
    Sat, Nov 10 2018 7:31 PM

Okay Folk's, it's time to get these rounds moving a little quicker, tomorrow Sunday 11/11 will be the last day for all of the Consolation Bracket round #1 matches to be completed. I have been notified by the Players in the last three Matches that they are scheduled to be played tomorrow. If you and your Partner no longer want to participate, please notify your opponents so they can move on.

In the second round of the Consolation Bracket, these Matches need to be completed by Sunday 11/18, if the Matches are not completed, both Teams will be DQ'd and Teams will be moved forward accordingly, checking players activity on a daily basis, activity has been excellent which is always a good thing, but now we must get this moving forward quickly.

In the upper bracket, there are still 3 Round #3 Matches to be played, these Matches are to be completed by Wednesday 11/14, if they are not completed by then, both Teams will be DQ'd and Teams will be moved forward as well. 

Thank you for understanding, and for participating.

• tanapard
    366 Posts
    Sat, Nov 10 2018 9:45 PM
    round 3 match 89
    javito1/golfqueen1208 vs wasagojii/tanapard

win for wasagojii/tanapard is agree by teams
  • kavvz
    2,195 Posts
    Sat, Nov 10 2018 10:23 PM

RANGER1988:

Okay Folk's, it's time to get these rounds moving a little quicker, tomorrow Sunday 11/11 will be the last day for all of the Consolation Bracket round #1 matches to be completed. I have been notified by the Players in the last three Matches that they are scheduled to be played tomorrow. If you and your Partner no longer want to participate, please notify your opponents so they can move on.

In the second round of the Consolation Bracket, these Matches need to be completed by Sunday 11/18, if the Matches are not completed, both Teams will be DQ'd and Teams will be moved forward accordingly, checking players activity on a daily basis, activity has been excellent which is always a good thing, but now we must get this moving forward quickly.

In the upper bracket, there are still 3 Round #3 Matches to be played, these Matches are to be completed by Wednesday 11/14, if they are not completed by then, both Teams will be DQ'd and Teams will be moved forward as well. 

Thank you for understanding, and for participating.

Couple of +1's Topper. Agree.    We can't have X% of the players adhering to the timelines, while others take extra weeks+ to play.   Doens't seem right or fair that some get the matches in 2 weeks while others take a month.  Tourney's gotta go....can't have the finals waiting for a month to be completed. 

• kavvz
    2,195 Posts
    Sat, Nov 10 2018 10:35 PM

RANGER1988:

Unfortunately Brad the Weekly 9 hole single play is based on Tier’s, no nation, just the regular one

Cheers Toppper...thx for clarification.   Sad to say..4th round upper bracket might have to go there...  :(

• Yiannis1970
    3,261 Posts
    Sun, Nov 11 2018 3:19 AM

kavvz:

RANGER1988:

Cheers Toppper...thx for clarification.   Sad to say..4th round upper bracket might have to go there...  :(

What do you mean? Can you elaborate please?

We already know our opponents for 4th round and just waitin to clear things up with the remaining matches.

RSS