Forums

Help › Forums

The Alt-Shot World Challenge

Thu, Oct 17 2019 10:11 PM (632 replies)
  • bigcountry317
    4,269 Posts
    Wed, Nov 7 2018 5:23 PM

Cheers gents, likewise......will be looking forward to more rounds in the future!

• carlosdev
    2,528 Posts
    Wed, Nov 7 2018 10:30 PM

In our R1 Category, I see the players are online every day n not playing or not responding to this thread. From this Friday onwards I guess R4 starts.

Anyway, end of the day, the more advanced winning people(Round 4 +) are gone get in trouble with less minimum days to play due to R1 players n they are having all the time in the world to play.

Can the organisers get in touch with them with a wall post or something? 

- Carl

• RANGER1988
    1,058 Posts
    Thu, Nov 8 2018 4:13 AM

Absolutely agree Carl, I have been receiving messages from quite a few players stating they are playing this weekend, at the close of business on Sunday, we will have to move Teams forward, that have not received reply's from their opponents will be moved forward in the bottom bracket.

I have sent messages to quite a few of the Teams, and haven't received much back as of yet, I feel a lot are losing interest to due length of Event.

• carlosdev
    2,528 Posts
    Thu, Nov 8 2018 4:37 AM

RANGER1988:

Absolutely agree Carl, I have been receiving messages from quite a few players stating they are playing this weekend, at the close of business on Sunday, we will have to move Teams forward, that have not received reply's from their opponents will be moved forward in the bottom bracket.

I have sent messages to quite a few of the Teams, and haven't received much back as of yet, I feel a lot are losing interest to due length of Event.

My Friend,

Theres nothing wrong with the league and everything. The upper bracket is doing very fine. The only issue with the lower bracket is that the people aren't aware of the fact that there is a still a chance to get to the finals. :) Rest assured all good. :) 

- Carl

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Thu, Nov 8 2018 4:14 PM

Gibb1971/Deepstuff13 vs Yankeejim/Douggongles.

We had to use the nuclear option and Doug and I got nuked, 73-77.  Actually, my 41 relegated us to the loser's bracket. :-(    

FWIW, we had the absolute worst time zone matchup you can have. Hopefully this can get addressed next year.

• RANGER1988
    1,058 Posts
    Thu, Nov 8 2018 6:49 PM

For sure Jim, a whole lot of thing's will have to be addressed before the next one, a lot of participant's are going through the same issue. 

• kavvz
    2,195 Posts
    Thu, Nov 8 2018 8:43 PM

carlosdev:

RANGER1988:

My Friend,

Theres nothing wrong with the league and everything. The upper bracket is doing very fine. The only issue with the lower bracket is that the people aren't aware of the fact that there is a still a chance to get to the finals. :) Rest assured all good. :) 

- Carl

Yes Carl, I agree with all and ty for saying so.

• PRIESTESS
    10,703 Posts
    Fri, Nov 9 2018 9:50 AM

Hi Ranger and Jim:)  This is no doubt the trickiest event anyone has been brave enough to organize and its very easy for people to get impatient at this stage.Once the numbers get down it will start moving at a steady pace.

My inquiry is that myself and Ames have been waiting for the winner of bracket 62 in the losers section for quite some time and wondered when does the time expire on that round.

• skynyrdinards
    95 Posts
    Fri, Nov 9 2018 3:47 PM

gyrene12 and skynyrdinards 1 up over CEverette12 and Johnnybegood333

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Fri, Nov 9 2018 4:40 PM

Your OPs are in my CC, Ken, and were just asking me about their match. They play around our time so you shouldn't have an issue hooking up with them. Irzy and TeeTimeSmitty.

You get through them Doug and I will be waiting.  ;-)

RSS