Forums

Help › Forums

The Alt-Shot World Challenge

Thu, Oct 17 2019 10:11 PM (632 replies)
  • teamonkey
    294 Posts
    Tue, Oct 30 2018 4:26 PM

I also have a question regarding the deadline.

Game between teamonkey & elsemonica v bombur & caffarelli is scheduled for the deadline day 8th November, we are hoping to play earlier evening GMT time.

Is the deadline at a particular time on that day or midnight?

Its taken a lot of messaging and discussions with all of us to arrange a date and time to play and it appears this will be the best for all.

Please confirm that the game will still count and be valid if played then

Cheers

Phil

• DonaldKey8798
    6,714 Posts
    Tue, Oct 30 2018 5:19 PM

bulkyboz/donaldkey8798 WON

• RANGER1988
    1,058 Posts
    Wed, Oct 31 2018 8:28 AM

The dates that you have set up will be fine, no worries!

• ostfriedel
    2,050 Posts
    Thu, Nov 1 2018 3:26 PM

AnaNikolai and me finaly played our match vs Darek2 and MYTHofPandora this evening (East Frisian Time). My partner and me won after 4 (I guess) xtra-holes. Tough and thrilling match. Thanks to everyone who was involved. Now we are looking forward to the next round.

• darek2
    1,873 Posts
    Thu, Nov 1 2018 3:57 PM
    vn game and nice win for both of you , - wd , nice putting Ann, game gos to extra 4 holes: AnaNikolaj and ostfriedel defeated MYTHofPANDORA and darek2
  • RANGER1988
    1,058 Posts
    Thu, Nov 1 2018 6:34 PM

Updated the Bracket through this Evening!

Best of Luck in the 3rd round, some BIG matches happening this week!

• italy7michael
    1,123 Posts
    Fri, Nov 2 2018 4:35 PM

Just finished a good game.

france1281 and italy7michael defeated gersman1972 and Ezzy123450 in a 9-hole Alternate Shot game on ST ANDREWS LINKS: THE OLD COURSE

Interesting game, started with a nice Eagle at the first hole by Ezzy123450, overturned immediately for our luck.

Thank you all and good luck.

Andrea

• carlosdev
    2,528 Posts
    Sat, Nov 3 2018 8:37 AM

We done our Round 3 at Andrews just now n won 3UP. 

TO start with we had crazy time differences n our opponents was spot on with the schedule. Over all, Kev n Atti done a fantastic job n they were bit unlucky with putts in the form of robbery. Gl to you both with golfing !! WD !! 

carlosdev and kelsp defeated putterdogand DD12BA in a 9-hole Alternate Shot game on ST ANDREWS LINKS: THE OLD COURSE.

- Carl

• kavvz
    2,195 Posts
    Sat, Nov 3 2018 4:59 PM

RANGER1988:

Thank you Brad for handling all of the concerns, and I concur to all! I have updated the Bracket through this Evening, and I also changed the Header names of the Consolation bracket.

Np Topper glad to help out!  Hope you're feeling better.

This seems to be happening a lot lately...me having revelations 'n such. Lol :)

Anyway, thinking Consolation might not be the proper term either as it suggests that a team down in that bracket can't win it all which of course isn't true.

Perhaps, just Bottom Bracket.

I know I'm nitpicking so it's not a big deal was just thinkin' 

• PAULFINN52
    3,171 Posts
    Sun, Nov 4 2018 7:38 AM

PAULFINN/UJJBNJK  V POLDIMAIER/MASSIMONEG

tomorrow on my twitch channel 7pm uk time

paulfinn/twitch

hope my partner saves a bit for tomorrow after his ryder cup match lol

RSS