Forums

Help › Forums

2018 Andyson Memorial Bracket Eliminations

Sat, Oct 13 2018 7:24 AM (207 replies)
  • DufferJohn7
    3,563 Posts
    Thu, Sep 13 2018 9:12 AM

wmkyle defeated DuferJohn7 in a walkover.

I have to withdraw from the tournament due to medical problems as I'm not able rto play.  Thank you to the orgamizers and I will be back.

Bill, good luck the rest of the way and when I can I'll get with you to play our match in the spirit of fun and comaraderie this tournament promotes.

Have fun and hit 'em straight,

John

• Mlevin
    775 Posts
    Fri, Sep 14 2018 7:43 PM

Mlevin defeats Stashb. Fellow CC mates went at it and just not Tosh’s day. Nothing was dropping for him. Fun match though and played in the spirit that this tourney should be played.

• wleiss
    6,264 Posts
    Sat, Sep 15 2018 9:05 AM

Sorry to hear this John. I was pulling for you. Get well soon.

Will

• amateur4sure
    2,195 Posts
    Sat, Sep 15 2018 3:09 PM

John I don`t know you mate but I wish you the very best so please get better soon..

News like this is never good so rest assured you have people here thinking about you!

• TWOMINUSONE
    2,580 Posts
    Sat, Sep 15 2018 4:00 PM

Well folks, its been near on 2 weeks since i got myself back onto the forums to see how things where. Unfortunately i had to withdraw due to circumstances beyond my control. I am a carer now, and my mother comes first in everything i do now. She is unable to do things anymore without my help. Ive said it before that i was quitting the game, and now i have a full and proper reason to do so.

Before it was because i lost my job, but i had built up so much credits, and spent so much on the game to keep me going. But then i could not afford to play it anymore, but now its personnel.

A word before i go. This game gave me so much to do and to look forward to in life, even though i lived a life that was fruitful. I donated when possible, and i helped when i could. I played people from all over the world, and made some lifelong friends. I ran a club for a few years, with some outstanding members.

But the most informative person, and the most helpful person i have ever met on these forums was Dennis. We chatted about everything WGT for a few years. But his legacy to me is that i now know how to use graphics apps, like photoshop. And believe me, it took a long time for some of his points to get across to me, but he stuck with it, and me. Its a measure of the man he was. He even backed me up to the hilt with some of my "conspiracy theories" with video evidence etc. and threads that got the community going.

Best of luck folks, and thank you Dennis. I am forever in your debt.

NOTE: To all my friends over the years here, i will see you in the movies. Slain abhaile.

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Sat, Sep 15 2018 4:13 PM

Good luck to you Sir .

OPY

• conveyorguy
    776 Posts
    Sat, Sep 15 2018 7:08 PM

Ditto 

• EagleEmiIy
    443 Posts
    Sun, Sep 16 2018 10:46 AM

EagleEmily Beat Beryman in extra holes.

Just had my game with Beryman, A great match, with me going 2 up after 5 but he thought back and a birdie on the 9th took it to extra holes. He went in the sand and despite a great shot out couldn't get the birdie and i tapped in for mine to win. 

Thanks for the game hun. 

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Sun, Sep 16 2018 3:30 PM

TWOMINUSONE:
    Unfortunately i had to withdraw due to circumstances beyond my control.

Hi Jimmy, no need to apologize man as real life must always be the first priority; you are a class act.

I was lucky enough to play with you in this event last year, and I knew of your personal issues. As a result you gained a lot of respect from me and I wish you the very best mate.

Dennis would always go out of his way to help and at the same time, had the ability to delve into the never-regions of WGT that us mere mortals could not.  

Above all, I miss his wit and sense of humour, and the forum has never been the same.

• ider75
    201 Posts
    Mon, Sep 17 2018 4:05 AM

Yey i can post again.

Played crain yesterday was a fun round and a fine fella to play.

He dident have the best of days to say the least saw a lot of wilderness and stuff.

Cheers Nicke

RSS