Forums

Help › Forums

The Brian "Shovlovin" Shovlin memorial inter cc

Fri, Aug 24 2018 1:54 AM (60 replies)
  • bery111
    3,859 Posts
    Tue, Aug 14 2018 12:58 AM

I did ask Brian if there was space for Macca in that boat!!!! Macca it is that took the photo - he visited Brian last year.

Looking forward to this guys, I'll try and get some Amigos here to comment on their matches!

• vivian1234
    3,877 Posts
    Tue, Aug 14 2018 1:39 AM

I am here and ready to go.  

As i have told to Danny i am on vacation but never leave my laptop behind so i can be in touch with my Amigos and friends.

We are in the dating process right now.:)

I want to thank you all and every each one of you for taking part in this inter CC Memorial honoring our beloved Skipper !!

I will also raise a glass of Merlot at the first tee and will keep looking around at the course for Shov's hidden bottles  lol

I am sure i will find at least one some day :))

Take care all, good shooting and have fun !!!

Love,

Viv x x

• TdotDoba
    2,154 Posts
    Tue, Aug 14 2018 6:13 AM

Bob and I are on for tonight 9pm eastern north american time, Wednesday 2am UK time and Wednesday 8am in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam...... right I'm off to the wine store, beer store and spirits store....

Cheers

• pipala
    887 Posts
    Tue, Aug 14 2018 7:24 AM

Harry and I are up for 6.30pm tomorrow evening (weds), i'm on the lager already :)

• bery111
    3,859 Posts
    Tue, Aug 14 2018 8:26 AM

I've PMed Ana - awaiting a reply. If she takes too long my body's going to be pickled by Merlot! lol

• bery111
    3,859 Posts
    Tue, Aug 14 2018 8:27 AM

TdotDoba:

Bob and I are on for tonight 9pm eastern north american time, Wednesday 2am UK time and Wednesday 8am in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam...... right I'm off to the wine store, beer store and spirits store....

Cheers

Bob's internet can be a bit ropey at times. Bear with him, he's a good lad and plays with starter balls! :D

• PAULFINN52
    3,171 Posts
    Tue, Aug 14 2018 10:41 AM

have messaged rzimmerman and yesterday and waiting for a reply,someone give him a nudge for me please

will stream it as well so you can all check in

may see shouv hiding in a bunker looking on as well lol

he did like to watch a game of golf

finny

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Tue, Aug 14 2018 1:19 PM
    Berry mate i have given Terry my twitch details, hes loking forward to you folk giving him hell on it lol.........well thats fine as my lot do the same to me......Thursday 8pm uk time.
  • TdotDoba
    2,154 Posts
    Tue, Aug 14 2018 5:37 PM

I will be twitching Bob and my game (first time twitcher) in about 1/2 an hour.... 2am UK time https://www.twitch.tv/tdotdoba

hope to see you there

• bobbird88
    223 Posts
    Tue, Aug 14 2018 8:02 PM

Paul and Bob just played a great fun round in Shov's memory and in Shag's spirit as he would have liked..

Paul (TdotDoba) wins 2up and Bob (bobbird88) 2down..

Thanks for sorting this tourny out fellas, and cheers Shovster

Bob

RSS