Forums

Help › Forums

Call out

Sat, Feb 1 2020 4:39 PM (58 replies)
  • ifixpcs
    130 Posts
    Mon, Jul 11 2011 7:18 PM

BenRC:

Brings to mind Buster Douglas - Mike Tyson, Broadway Joe and the Jets against the mighty Colts....massive underdogs...epic wins.

And the greatest of all...USA mens hockey against arguably the greatest hockey team of all time, the Soviet Union...." Do You Believe in Miracles? "  It can happen......

99 US Women's soccer team...that's for the ladies...lol

this is gonna be bigger than all those combined...lol

• Boomerboy44
    1,514 Posts
    Mon, Jul 11 2011 7:21 PM

Yea it could happen in your dreams....maybe...!!

• ifixpcs
    130 Posts
    Mon, Jul 11 2011 7:48 PM

Boomerboy44:

Yea it could happen in your dreams....maybe...!!

I'm an entrepreneur, baby...My business motto is "Make It Happen".  If this OP is gonna talk shite...it's gonna happen or he's gonna shut-up....either you're in...or you're out...  

WHAT'S IT GONNA BE OP???? 

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Mon, Jul 11 2011 7:49 PM

bigdaddie1:

Jeff

I do not believe that you will get a challenge from any of ( You know who you are ). They are an elite grope that plays against each other, and look down their noses at the rest of us.

All BARK and no BITE.

Good luck on your challenge.

That's pure BS, I've played a few of the Deviations in MPC as well as been invited to play AS with them.

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Mon, Jul 11 2011 7:51 PM

Oh, hey Jeff...lol, loved that movie..keep an eye out in the Cummunity Tourney forum.  There's always a good MPC tourney running.

• ifixpcs
    130 Posts
    Mon, Jul 11 2011 8:57 PM

just want ya'll to know...I don't care if they play or not...just having a little fun...

hit'em....straight or not....

• JeffSpicoli1
    88 Posts
    Mon, Jul 11 2011 11:00 PM

Hello again friends. After ready all these replies it seems some of you might think i am being arrogant if my request for a challenge of the greats. I am by no means discrediting these players and fully understand their accomplishments have far exceeded my own. I do not want these posts to seem as if i am a cocky player. I am just wanting a chance to take down the best. I understand i am a long shot to win and could very quickly lose. But that is a risk i want to take. 

As far as a live broadcast goes.....sure. Would love that. I think that would be a great idea. 

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Tue, Jul 12 2011 5:26 AM

ifixpcs:
    99 US Women's soccer team...that's for the ladies...lol

Heh-Abby Wambaugh and the 2011 gals are making some noise too!  :-)

• Heisman12
    102 Posts
    Tue, Jul 12 2011 8:11 AM

JeffSpicoli1:
    I do not want these posts to seem as if i am a cocky player. I am just wanting a chance to take down the best.

Perhaps you should have stuck with your original ID then?

I don't care if people start over, that's your right (sort of......right WGT?).  However, using the message boards to get a $ game seems a bit of a hustle.

As a non-elite legend player, I'm not going to waste my credits playing against someone who was probably as good or better than me under their old ID, and spotting them yards off the tee?  No thanks.

Nothing personal.  Good luck.

• odaddy68
    118 Posts
    Tue, Jul 12 2011 8:46 AM

It's easy to talk tough when you're playing the ladies tees.  play from the legend tees and any one of us would play you for any amount of credits you'd be willing to part with.

RSS