• ampass
    260 Posts
    Mon, Jul 23 2018 7:32 PM

Scorecard

• akash1592
    322 Posts
    Mon, Jul 23 2018 9:06 PM
    Hey Middbrew,

Your opponent Ar50hunter, was unable to post here. but he gave me his availaibiltyy.

He says, he’s availaible most of the time, except Thursday this week.

So if you could give like a 2-3 hour window, today or tomorrow you can play, i can convey that to him and you could get the match going.

Thank You

~kash
  • middbrew
    318 Posts
    Tue, Jul 24 2018 5:24 AM

akash1592:
    Hey Middbrew,

Your opponent Ar50hunter, was unable to post here. but he gave me his availaibiltyy.

He says, he’s availaible most of the time, except Thursday this week.

So if you could give like a 2-3 hour window, today or tomorrow you can play, i can convey that to him and you could get the match going.

Thank You

~kash

Thanks for the reply. If we could shoot for somewhere between 3:30-7:00 central time tonight  I could play later as well if that helps. If he sees me on he can send an invite. 

• Nohope07
    3 Posts
    Tue, Jul 24 2018 5:57 AM

Thanks for the reply aussiemick, I’m on the west coast, but also working 12 hours days this week so it going to be tough to be a weekday, but I do check every now and then, if work is slow. Best bet might run into you over the weekend, I will be checking often Saturday and Sunday so hopefully we run into each other.

cheers

• AussieMick11
    1,275 Posts
    Tue, Jul 24 2018 8:30 AM

Nohope07:

Thanks for the reply aussiemick, I’m on the west coast, but also working 12 hours days this week so it going to be tough to be a weekday, but I do check every now and then, if work is slow. Best bet might run into you over the weekend, I will be checking often Saturday and Sunday so hopefully we run into each other.

cheers

G'day Nohope07. Ok, no worries mate, understood. Weekends can be tough for me but I'll make the time. When I get up Saturday morning I'll look for you so let's tentatively schedule for then. Should be early evening your time, Saturday.

Cheers mate,
    Mick

• GtcMac
    214 Posts
    Tue, Jul 24 2018 9:44 AM

Frank (or failing  that, Kash to chase please),

still have no idea of your available times to  play our game. Wednesday may be a problem for  me now but times for Thurs & Friday of most of Saturday daytime (BST). Not even sure what time zone you are in? I'll be as flexible as possible to try to accommodate your schedule.

Message me via friend mechanism if cannot access forum.

thanks

Gabe

• mike15334
    6 Posts
    Tue, Jul 24 2018 1:16 PM

I lost my match to vince1776 who was a very good player and a very good person to have played with. i was all nervous and he talked me down some. He is a great player and I'm sure he is a great asset to your great club. I really enjoyed it and am looking forward to more of the same. Thank you from mike15334 @ BBG.

• GtcMac
    214 Posts
    Tue, Jul 24 2018 3:35 PM

Mike,

thanks for your gracious comments,

Vince is certainly all of those things.

Delighted you are enjoying the tournament.

Best of luck in your round 2 match.

Teams all square on 2&half points each after 5 matches.

Nothing in so far!

cheers

Gabe

• DTrumpdaman
    14 Posts
    Tue, Jul 24 2018 8:50 PM

Here is an answer from FrankHSt9. He will be able to play anytime Thursday or please contact him at his e-mail to discuss favorable times for both.  franknst99@gmail.com

RSS