Forums

Help › Forums

NYC Country Club v Beer_Babes_Golf match-play tournament

Sun, Aug 5 2018 9:03 PM (77 replies)
  • Nohope07
    3 Posts
    Sat, Jul 21 2018 7:03 PM

Hello aussiemick11,

buddy whenever we are both online feel free to get the game going, as you have declined 3 attempts by myself i will now wait for you.. cheers

• DTrumpdaman
    14 Posts
    Sat, Jul 21 2018 7:30 PM

Greetings from BEER BABES GOLF. Our members are ready for a fun tournament to be sure. This is a learning experience for us. And to "ysonr" I am on every evening from 7:30 pm EST to about 11:00pm EST. but any time you see me on I can play you. Cheers and good luck. DTrumpdaman A.K.A. Jim

• chips68
    248 Posts
    Sat, Jul 21 2018 8:53 PM

Hi akash1592 , I'll be around tomorrow afternoon and evening. I am in Las Vegas (west coast time), either before or after the CDP comes up. Or we can set up a tee time, whatever is easier for you.

Chips/Richard

• Birdcat65
    7 Posts
    Sat, Jul 21 2018 11:15 PM

HI Gabe,birdcat65 here.trying to set up match with majestic 77,I've sent him two friend request but he's not on my friend list....not sure what the problem is,can u have him send me a friend request ??    Thx Rick 

• ampass
    260 Posts
    Sun, Jul 22 2018 6:32 AM

Good morning silverbird73 we are paired for first round I’m ready any time you see me online. Good luck and most important let’s hav3 fun

• middbrew
    318 Posts
    Sun, Jul 22 2018 9:57 AM

Hi Ar50hunter,

I'm looking forward to our match. My schedule is very erratic so it might be best to work around your schedule. If you see me on go ahead and invite me. As was suggested I'd prefer that we don't play the par 3. I'm also open to what apparel we wear  If you prefer no fancy apparel we can go basic, if you want to wear some I'm good with that as well.

Brew (Steven) 

• mike15334
    6 Posts
    Sun, Jul 22 2018 10:30 AM

Vince1776, I'm sorry I missed your invitations today but I was playing a game I'll try to stay open for another opportunity later.Thank you very much.

• chips68
    248 Posts
    Sun, Jul 22 2018 2:53 PM

*Suggestion*

If you are having a hard time playing, just private message your opponent on setting up a tee time, that way you both are ready.

Chips/Richard

• chips68
    248 Posts
    Sun, Jul 22 2018 3:48 PM

akash1592 played well and beat me one up. Just on't know if Tavares is going to be enough to get by my Knights in the Stanley Cup final !!

• AussieMick11
    1,275 Posts
    Sun, Jul 22 2018 3:48 PM

G'day Nohope07,

I'm sorry it appeared I declined your invites mate, but I wasn't on my app. I believe I left wgt open on my work pc browser.

Im available this week on weekdays between 6pm and 10pm NYC time. I'm not sure where you are down under but east coast Oz that is 8am to noon. How does that sound mate?

Let me know. I can try to be available another time if that doesn't work for you.

Cheers, 

Mick 

RSS