Forums

Help › Forums

WGT, the most polite sports video game ever?!

Mon, Nov 20 2023 2:22 PM (85 replies)
  • DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Sat, Jan 29 2022 12:46 AM

PureGro1:
    This is first time I've seen the ability to edit posts at will indefinitely and I cant think of any good reason to do it that way.

Probably because if they try to change it we'll all lose our putters ;-)

• HamdenPro
    2,410 Posts
    Sun, Nov 19 2023 5:00 PM

Deleted..

This post was pointing out a reply by a bot which has since been removed.      

• MioKontic
    4,590 Posts
    Mon, Nov 20 2023 4:39 AM

HamdenPro:

Wow, a bot named Felicity - :)

Is it just me, or does it seem they are popping up more frequently?

Seeing as a new member is on automatic moderation in the forum, one has to wonder what the moderators actually do.  Oh wait, I know, they're busy blocking my posts  :)

• SamSpayed
    4,895 Posts
    Mon, Nov 20 2023 9:25 AM

MioKontic:
    Seeing as a new member is on automatic moderation in the forum, once has to wonder what the moderators actually do.  Oh wait, I know, they're busy blocking my posts  :)

That's a shame, Mio.  Any idea why?  Usually if you ask, they'll tell you.

• CaptRon48
    182 Posts
    Mon, Nov 20 2023 2:22 PM

In my opinion it is pretty disrespectful of WGT to have a automatic "monitoring " of new players posts. People complain about inactivity in the forum , well that certainly discourages new players. Bad enough if you start a topic but forget about it if you try to contribute to an active thread on off hours or weekends. Post on Friday see it on Monday lol.

I certainly don't feel like I should have to (and I won't)ask for the right to post.

RSS