Forums

Help › Forums

WGT, the most polite sports video game ever?!

Mon, Nov 20 2023 2:22 PM (85 replies)
  • drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Mon, Jul 20 2020 12:37 PM

Goldurnit ! You fellers just succeeded in bringin' some humor back to the forums ! I'll be danged !

Doc :)

• twinponds169
    3,018 Posts
    Mon, Jul 20 2020 6:25 PM

SamSpayed:

Kara2001:
    99% of the players on here who want to friend me only want to sex chat.  It's disgusting and a shame that a woman who wants to play a nice friendly game of golf has to put up with being sexually harassed.

That being the case, I'm curious why you chose to join a CC owned by someone whose game name is SexyAssWoman.

I quietly and somewhat bored read this thread last night from the opening post on, until I got to this point above with Sam's response, whereas I just about fell out of my seat laughing uproariously.

Absolute classic.

• mcantos
    10 Posts
    Mon, Jul 20 2020 7:33 PM

I’ll play a match wit you anytime, but I only play on my iPad... 

thanks,

marvin..

• craigswan
    30,970 Posts
    Tue, Jul 21 2020 6:06 AM

Well if everybody else is replacing their avator pic so am i .

Just call me bam bam .

• pmm711
    5,515 Posts
    Tue, Jul 21 2020 6:25 AM

Kara2001:

Once again try being a real female and playing this game.  Real women do play real golf.  I was on the team in college and find this to be a great diversion when I cannot get out to a real course.  I post a real pic of myself because I'm not ashamed of the way I look.  But yet I'm penalized for it.

99% of the players on here who want to friend me only want to sex chat.  It's disgusting and a shame that a woman who wants to play a nice friendly game of golf has to put up with being sexually harassed.  There may be some polite gentlemen who play this game but they are few and far between.

As soon as I looked at "her" profile I knew the pic was a fake.  The CC she belongs to appears to have only one member suffering from DID, and, I bet Henry has sent each of them a FR.  And let's not forget WGT's claim on their homepage...

85% Registered Male Players

15% Registered Female Players (~1% Actual Real Registered Females...if that)

• Wutpa
    4,803 Posts
    Tue, Jul 21 2020 11:21 AM

SamSpayed:

JDGHOST:
    I'm sorry but most any male that use's a female avatar (at least 95% of them) Are on here not for golf rather for a different agenda all together makes me sick! Or they enjoy starring a cartoon female in a short skirt WAAAY to much

I know exactly what you mean, JD.  We had one in our CC who used a female avatar and would brag about how it looked just like Jennifer Anniston during our AS games.  You have to wonder about creeps like that.  Then he started complaining that other CC members wouldn't invite him to AS games.  (Gee, I wonder why.)  Fortunately, he left our CC recently so we don't have to deal with his nonsense anymore.

Some people, eh? Take this dodgy character for instance: http://www.wgt.com/players/iconian/default.aspx

😁

• BOZskills
    392 Posts
    Tue, Jul 21 2020 5:34 PM

@Robert,now that's FUNNY!!! Lmao!

• ct690911
    7,195 Posts
    Wed, Jul 22 2020 3:39 PM

drmoose:

Goldurnit ! You fellers just succeeded in bringin' some humor back to the forums ! I'll be danged !

Doc :)

Actually, the credit has to go to Kara 2001....He//She had the funniest post.

ct

• Robert1893
    7,666 Posts
    Wed, Jul 22 2020 3:49 PM

BOZskills:

@Robert,now that's FUNNY!!! Lmao!

😀

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,502 Posts
    Wed, Jul 22 2020 4:13 PM

ct690911:
    Actually, the credit has to go to Kara 2001....He//She had the funniest post.

+1

But sadly, the two fine ladies are now gone from WGT land. 😢

RSS