Forums

Help › Forums

WGT, the most polite sports video game ever?!

Mon, Nov 20 2023 2:22 PM (85 replies)
  • SimonTheBeetle
    3,468 Posts
    Sun, Jul 19 2020 4:01 PM

Kara2001:

I post a real pic of myself because I'm not ashamed of the way I look.  But yet I'm penalized for it.

Henry definitely isn't ashamed of the way he looks and yet he never posts a real picture of himself. A lesson to learn from the best player the game has ever known.

• SamSpayed
    4,874 Posts
    Sun, Jul 19 2020 4:10 PM

Kara2001:
    99% of the players on here who want to friend me only want to sex chat.  It's disgusting and a shame that a woman who wants to play a nice friendly game of golf has to put up with being sexually harassed.

That being the case, I'm curious why you chose to join a CC owned by someone whose game name is SexyAssWoman.

• ct690911
    7,190 Posts
    Sun, Jul 19 2020 4:23 PM

SamSpayed:

Kara2001:
    99% of the players on here who want to friend me only want to sex chat.  It's disgusting and a shame that a woman who wants to play a nice friendly game of golf has to put up with being sexually harassed.

That being the case, I'm curious why you chose to join a CC owned by someone whose game name is SexyAssWoman.

I'm not even convinced that's a real pic of her. The vast majority of chicks on here who look like models downloaded the photo off the internet...look at some of the friends on her list too.

Not saying pretty girls don't play wgt...but I don't agree that 99% of the guys only want to sex chat. I play for fun as do most of the male friends on my list...what a player looks like has nothing to do with it. Most you see is a little harmless flirting.

• SamSpayed
    4,874 Posts
    Sun, Jul 19 2020 4:35 PM

ct690911:
    I'm not even convinced that's a real pic of her. The vast majority of chicks on here who look like models downloaded the photo off the internet...look at some of the friends on her list too.

Yeah, look at some of the names of the other members of her CC and click on a few of them.  See any patterns?

Can you say.... multi?

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,468 Posts
    Sun, Jul 19 2020 5:19 PM

And to me, Kara and the CC owner, SexyA$$Woman look the same. 🤔

• Wutpa
    4,803 Posts
    Sun, Jul 19 2020 11:13 PM

SimonTheBeetle:

And to me, Kara and the CC owner, SexyA$Woman look the same. 🤔

SimonTheBeetle:

Kara2001:

I post a real pic of myself because I'm not ashamed of the way I look.  But yet I'm penalized for it.

Henry definitely isn't ashamed of the way he looks and yet he never posts a real picture of himself. A lesson to learn from the best player the game has ever known.

Sorry, I've been wrong...

A 10 second Google search of that profile pic led me to this: https://www.filmifeed.com/celebrity/mariana-morais/ (third photo on the page).

So, unless 'Kara' is Mariana Morais then no, not real. 

Shocked, I'm not.

• ct690911
    7,190 Posts
    Mon, Jul 20 2020 12:30 AM

SimonTheBeetle:

Kara2001:

True Simon, but you have to remember that Henry was badly burned when he single-handedly saved that otherwise doomed family from a bad house fire.  

• Yiannis1970
    3,262 Posts
    Mon, Jul 20 2020 12:43 AM

SimonTheBeetle:

Kara2001:

LMAO!!

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,468 Posts
    Mon, Jul 20 2020 3:36 AM

Wutpa:

A 10 second Google search of that profile pic led me to this: https://www.filmifeed.com/celebrity/mariana-morais/ (third photo on the page).

So, unless 'Kara' is Mariana Morais then no, not real. 

Shocked, I'm not.

Good job, P.I. Nigel!

Apparently, Mariana is quite famous for the same reason Kim Kardashian is. Mondo bizarro... That's all I can say.

ct690911:
    True Simon, but you have to remember that Henry was badly burned when he single-handedly saved that otherwise doomed family from a bad house fire.

Yeah, I almost forgot! Thanks for the reminder. 🤣

Yiannis1970:
    LMAO!!

😉

EDIT : I did my own 10-second googling and found SexyA$$Woman, the owner of CC where Kara belongs to is this lady here. IMHO the club should be renamed as Instagram Bombshells.

• Yiannis1970
    3,262 Posts
    Mon, Jul 20 2020 5:36 AM

I vote this thread for ''Best of the Year''!!!!

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

RSS