Help › Forums

Question for the members

Sun, Jul 26 2020 9:49 AM (140 replies)
  • tomatoman63
    641 Posts
    Thu, Jul 19 2018 10:13 AM
    18 Jul 2018 @ 8:21 PM
    "Reply to your post"

That's my point, I openly admitted to using excel and the German ruler, ( that cost money). I am not going to use them anymore.Anyone who says these aids don't help , is full of crap. I don't play as much, just hit the ball around now and again. 

Just look at my profile I put up a video using no excel, ruler, are a protractor. I dont know where you get off thinking you can attack me, you dont even know me, and I dont know you. I dont know if you are any of your friends use these aids, but if you or they do try playing with out them, stop using them all together,  play the game.

But will you or, anyone you know stop using them, I dont think so, and I dont just mean one or two games I mean every game you or they play from now on. Call me out in open forum, either do it or keep your opinion to yourself.

• Kenher01
    1,151 Posts
    Thu, Jul 19 2018 10:25 AM

Gary I feel you are being disingenuous/hypocritical.

You congratulate JoeMaverick "Congrats Joe on the win 2 years in a row", Was that a genuine congratulations or not as Joe uses a Spreadsheet & on the other hand you knock players who still use it after you decided to drop your's, You can't have your cake & eat It.

PS Great win Joe (JoeMaverick) & that's a kick ass Spreadsheet you made, More power to your elbow!

Ken

• TopShelf2010
    10,879 Posts
    Thu, Jul 19 2018 10:32 AM

Wait?

What?

Who has aides?

I didn't have time to read all 12 pages.

LOL

Don

• JLake5856
    36 Posts
    Thu, Jul 26 2018 9:51 AM

I must be playing wrong. I look at the wind speed and elevation, choose the club for the shot, and take the shot. What is all this spreadsheet and protractor nonsense you speak of? Is that why is takes some players 58 of the 60 seconds on the clock to take a shot? It's a virtual game for crying out loud. You people are sucking the fun out of the game.

• craigswan
    30,837 Posts
    Thu, Jul 26 2018 12:47 PM

JLake .

Do not know what your first 4 posts were about but number 5 i agree with 110% .

Just hit and enjoy .

man-shoots-golf-ball-and-jumps-in-lake

• Romax
    1,876 Posts
    Thu, Jul 26 2018 2:19 PM

Godamn U Craig.... Lol  I clicked to see what was going on and fkd up over an hour reading that thread. That's an hour I will never get back.  Lmao.

• craigswan
    30,837 Posts
    Mon, Jul 30 2018 1:14 AM

Your lost since Alana left you ross .

• tomatoman63
    641 Posts
    Wed, Aug 1 2018 9:19 AM

so what happened to the recorded games you promised, i see a 54 on the virtual u.s. amateur tourny but no proof of " playing by feel  " how do we all know your not using the spreadsheet or german ruler ???

just asking a question not attacking anyone but after all the times you called out peter for not recording his big tourny scores its time you took your own advice and show us all how you achieve the scores you get .....just a friendly question :)))

• tomatoman63
    641 Posts
    Sat, Aug 4 2018 7:51 AM

surley one of those 54 rounds was recorded ?? please help me woodo i can`t find them on youtube , where do i need to look...twitch maybe ?

playing everyday but no recordings , looking like you have something to hide now mr.woodpecker...why start this thread if your not gonna follow you own advise and leave the aids behind ? i guess because you can`t hit those low 50 scores playing by feel alone...prove me wrong and record one :)

• TomDouglas
    25 Posts
    Sat, Aug 4 2018 11:22 AM

It really is all for not when the game plays you by adding inches to the balls path because the ding spot was not hit. Its all BS to the ones that have been here long enough to notice what the difference is. two years on the same Tier level is Bull Shifters. WTF is this Tier Crap anyway. Why not play it realistically and do it by handicap. Something is way off track when one player struggles just to not bogey or worse on every hole as another player started off as a hack in the same time period as you, and that player makes eagle after eagle passing you by in one quarter of the time, he gets to the highest level while you are left sitting in the deep rough because you hit the ball with what you thought was fading the ball or pulling it on purpose?, but NO'oo this game assumes you "missed" the ding spot and doesn't stop the ball until it rolls into a bunker or in the deep rough by one inch, if the game would not think or assume anything, but it does,  and all you Ney-sayers can say this or that about the way you think it's not, but come play using my player just one time and you will think otherwise.

You can say this or that on why its probably my fault, I say BS.  all you have to do is look at all these wacky average scores listed. Doesn't It seem a bit strange that a players average score could be in the 49.0's? I mean come on do the friggen math men.  if par is usually around 72 on most courses then doesn't it seem a little off to say a 50.0 average is what the normal players end result will be when they get to see the Legends Tier?  So, 20 under par is something all players can look forward to when they get to the higher tiers then?   That would be great but it is no where near that, be realistic. these guys that built this game are sitting back and adding up the dollar signs every time you or I buy a new set of balls that are so over priced its crazy. come on, 975 credits for three computer graphics balls, and $400.000 for a gold putter ? PLEASE, Arnold Palmer never ever paid that much for the best putters in the world.
    You would think these guys would be a little more grateful and at least let us players buy some of the new balls that end up in the water like in real golf. its really a shame that it costs more to play WGT than it does to play on our local courses.

I dont know why I'm posting at all, I'm in the wrong no mater what, just sask these buttheads that dissed me last time I mentioned it.. oh well, I'm just an old crippled guy that dont know doodley squat..

Okay, I'm done..  sorry, its has just gotten so bad that its hard to have fun anymore.. at least when i first started you could almost predict how the ball was going to react but not anymore

RSS