Forums

Help › Forums

Question for the members

Sun, Jul 26 2020 9:49 AM (140 replies)
  • DAZZA501
    5,972 Posts
    Mon, Jul 16 2018 3:40 PM

micheldess:
    The swedish girlfriends probably help more mentaly  an do "some  extra things" with the body, just maybe.

The Belgian girls seem to work wonders for JoeMaverick :-)

• micheldess
    819 Posts
    Mon, Jul 16 2018 4:22 PM

DAZZA501:

micheldess:
    The swedish girlfriends probably help more mentaly  an do "some  extra things" with the body, just maybe.

The Belgian girls seem to work wonders for JoeMaverick :-)

Yes, Joe has all the extra work from the Belgian girls  i feel sad and i have to quote calimero (it was a popular show here in belgium when i was young) lol

Calimero "it's an injustice!"

By the way i have a final to play against jmoney2224, he seems to know some americans girls doing extra pleasure stuff to him and make me feel only an average player or an average costumer for those girls lol

Good play guys, you deserve to be top 10 players on wgt

One more thing i'm the number one belgium player on the all time earning list on wgt but they are at least two way better belgium player than me, morality the earning don't mean everything, don't mean the true level of a player.

Well, It's still better than red tee of course lol

• pmm711
    5,515 Posts
    Mon, Jul 16 2018 10:35 PM

I’m not a great player as I play the game with the free rocks.  I do so to enjoy the game of golf when I can’t get out on a RL course.  This game is easy.  I wish I could transport the perfect swing every single time into the real game.  Then the real game of golf would be easy too.

All I have to say is taking, or witnessing someone take, more than 30 seconds on every shot isn’t any fun.  Try that in a bar league in America and you’ll get your azz kicked.  Folks who play like Copernicus are f-ing ridiculous.

• craigswan
    30,950 Posts
    Tue, Jul 17 2018 1:29 AM

Finally after 8 years of trying I managed to land a drive on the middle of the bridge at royal st George's 14th hole . Who needs any tools . Just threw a blade of grass in the air , calculated the wind and hey ho .

• ostfriedel
    2,050 Posts
    Tue, Jul 17 2018 2:37 AM

It´s 9 O´clock in the morning at St Andrews. First round of the British Open. Hole n° 1: Nick Faldo stands at the first tee. He has placed his ball. Now he get´s his driver out of his bag. Oh no, wait, it´s not his driver. It´s a ruler. He holds it between his left eye and the silouette of the flag far away. Now he lays it down to the ground and replaces his ball some inches to the left. Now he get´s his driver... no, sorry, it´s a spreedsheet. Again the ruler comes into play. A compass. And the spreedsheet again. Ball is replaced again, this time to the right. He get´s his, wait please, ah, it´s a protractor. Stay tuned please, we continue after a few commercials.

Still tee n° 1, ball has gone to the left again, Nick Faldo is highly focussized now. Focussized on his anenometer, his wind gauge. Ruler comes back into play. Spreedsheet too now. Ball replaced to the right and a little bit to the back.

He starts his concentration phase again. To be sure all is like it should be now he once more uses his different tools. Now he get´s his, wait, yes, yes, wait, yes, it is his driver! Nick Faldo has his driver in his hands now! But he cant see the flag anymore. It is 9 O´clock in the evening now and it has become dark.

Ladies and gentlemen, we hope to see you tomorrow for another try of the Open.

Good night!

• Dougie4042
    4,399 Posts
    Tue, Jul 17 2018 5:06 AM

ostfriedel:

It´s 9 O´clock in the morning at St Andrews. First round of the British Open. Hole n° 1: Nick Faldo stands at the first tee. He has placed his ball. Now he get´s his driver out of his bag. Oh no, wait, it´s not his driver. It´s a ruler. He holds it between his left eye and the silouette of the flag far away. Now he lays it down to the ground and replaces his ball some inches to the left. Now he get´s his driver... no, sorry, it´s a spreedsheet. Again the ruler comes into play. A compass. And the spreedsheet again. Ball is replaced again, this time to the right. He get´s his, wait please, ah, it´s a protractor. Stay tuned please, we continue after a few commercials.

Still tee n° 1, ball has gone to the left again, Nick Faldo is highly focussized now. Focussized on his anenometer, his wind gauge. Ruler comes back into play. Spreedsheet too now. Ball replaced to the right and a little bit to the back.

He starts his concentration phase again. To be sure all is like it should be now he once more uses his different tools. Now he get´s his, wait, yes, yes, wait, yes, it is his driver! Nick Faldo has his driver in his hands now! But he cant see the flag anymore. It is 9 O´clock in the evening now and it has become dark.

Ladies and gentlemen, we hope to see you tomorrow for another try of the Open.

Good night!

Lol, very funny, Fredrick!  Great post.  :-)

• tomatoman63
    641 Posts
    Tue, Jul 17 2018 10:44 AM

so gary ....how can you now criticize players for using these aids when you yourself have risen through the wgt ranks on the skills of your spreadsheet & that fancy german ruler that you actually paid real cash to buy ????

yes watching peter play makes all players want to play that way but he is one of only a handfull of really gifted players , so im guessing from now onwards all of your VT games etc will be recorded showing you play without aids ?

i for one will look forward to watching this , if not i guess you have no real right to preach to any other players about how or what we use .

just my opinion.

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Wed, Jul 18 2018 3:51 PM

tomatoman63:

& that fancy german ruler that you actually paid real cash to buy ????

You can possibly bet that if one has it then another will to.......or say he has.

"Crazy bell ringer was right, theres money to be made in a place like this"

• Ezzy123450
    209 Posts
    Thu, Jul 19 2018 5:22 AM

Everything discussed on this thread would be irrelevant if not for streaming.  If no one streamed we would all be completely clueless how one another played the game.

May I suggest we try to get WGT to promote streaming (actively) and the streamers who show what they are doing both on Twitch & YouTube.

Please chech out this thread (http://www.wgt.com/forums/t/540813.aspx) so WGT knows that streaming is important to the community.

Cheers,

Ezzy

• tomatoman63
    641 Posts
    Thu, Jul 19 2018 10:09 AM

well gary im not sure why you needed to leave a post on my profile page instead of just answering on this thread you set up ?

why say im attacking you ,all i have done is answer your question of what we all think about game aids , my reply was honest and the truth ,  A     you do use a spreadsheet and you did pay $20 for a ruler.    B   i will enjoy watching your big credit tournys on youtube without aids. .

C   you have no right to criticize fellow players for playing how they want, no rules are being broken and just because you decide to stop using the aids does not mean everyone else has to follow you...its our choice not yours.

these are all facts and not an attack on you , no idea why you have to reply with aggression after you were the one who opened this can of worms in the forums, what did you expect :)

and what do you mean by " call you out or keep my opinion to myself " ???

was`nt it the members opinions that you asked for or have i misread the thread.

RSS