Forums

Help › Forums

slow play

Wed, May 20 2020 4:40 AM (59 replies)
  • 11BC2
    555 Posts
    Tue, Jul 17 2018 2:01 AM

I think the gadgets help speed up play, especially for those of us who struggle a bit with math.  Point being, some people just play slow?  Just because they use gadgets doesn't make it a gadget problem ^.

• abbielb
    1,800 Posts
    Tue, Jul 17 2018 5:07 AM

good point sean.....at the end of the day you have people that want to play speed golf and you have people that enjoy the calculating and thinking about the shot....in the time that wgt allocated......maybe the 2 types of player just shouldnt play together.....problem solved

• alanliam
    231 Posts
    Tue, Jul 17 2018 5:13 AM

if you dont like slow play then dont play.

if the game is setup for whatever sec's then thats the time the player is allowed to take.

just my 2 cents. 

• Kenher01
    1,151 Posts
    Tue, Jul 17 2018 5:28 AM

Good points Sean, Mickey & Alan,

Keep It up Sean, If you keep progressing at that pace you may be as quick as me someday! ;)

Ken

• SlickHunter
    1,034 Posts
    Tue, Jul 17 2018 7:08 AM

Was just in a match, opponent commented I took too long..hehehe..took both of my allowed time, and just hit it at final seconds..I play to relax, and don’t welcome negative comments.

I also play this game to take a break from War Wings WW2 game, which is super fast game.

• DeneOjibway
    19 Posts
    Wed, Jul 18 2018 8:14 AM

abbielb:

i hate speed golf......30 secs just isnt enough time to work out a tough putt.......if i play real golf it takes more than 30 secs to read and hit a putt......yes this is a game people say......but so is real golf.......90 sec clock is fair.....just my opinion

Yet many on here claim can play 9, easily, within 15min.  Sometimes I get the feeling there are more bots on here than humans.

• TopShelf2010
    10,876 Posts
    Wed, Jul 18 2018 9:17 AM

• abbielb
    1,800 Posts
    Wed, Jul 18 2018 9:30 AM

DeneOjibway:

abbielb:

i hate speed golf......30 secs just isnt enough time to work out a tough putt.......if i play real golf it takes more than 30 secs to read and hit a putt......yes this is a game people say......but so is real golf.......90 sec clock is fair.....just my opinion

Yet many on here claim can play 9, easily, within 15min.  Sometimes I get the feeling there are more bots on here than humans.

just shot 27 at pebble f9 in about 15 mins the other day....no spreadsheats.....may have used calculator once......you can see it on my youtube.....i can play fast if i want.....if i want to play slow i can take that luxury too......because its my choice too

• abbielb
    1,800 Posts
    Wed, Jul 18 2018 9:33 AM

https://youtu.be/ADd08HknmMY.............just for you dene

• SlickHunter
    1,034 Posts
    Wed, Jul 18 2018 12:36 PM

Stop worrying what anyone says, play your game the way you want. They can forfeit or block the chat. Don’t play the game for them, your game, your time, play it for yourself. Remember, these players are trying to speed you up for their own benefits.

RSS