Forums

Help › Forums

Purchasing Clubs PLEASE HELP

Sun, Oct 11 2009 9:31 PM (4 replies)
  • birdieorbetter21
    4 Posts
    Thu, Oct 8 2009 7:33 PM

So Ive tried to get an upgrade on my driver and tried to buy a wedge and when i cick buy it goes to this screen and acts like it let me buy it and says ill have so many credits left.  Then I am unable to continue or do anything and if i go back  i never have the club so i havent been able to buy any with the credits ive won...if anybody knows what im doing wrong please help me.

• WGTalex
    2,087 Posts
    Fri, Oct 9 2009 1:26 PM

Hi birdie, on the screen that shows you how many credits you will have left, do you see a Purchase button on the bottom of the screen? What is your screen resolution?

• birdieorbetter21
    4 Posts
    Sat, Oct 10 2009 1:16 PM

There Is a thing on top that says purchase item then it shows a picture of the club with how many credits i have how many ill use and how many ill have left....then underneath that it says yada yada about being un refundable but I am unable to click anything on that page...if you can help me Id be amazed...I am not sure what my resolution is I just know I cant finalize my purchases.

• playerjj2468
    24 Posts
    Sat, Oct 10 2009 4:30 PM

try seeing what happens if you press enter when you get to that screen

• WGTalex
    2,087 Posts
    Sun, Oct 11 2009 9:31 PM

Hi birdie, if you don't see a purchase button on that page, you may need to change your screen resolution. If you are on Windows XP, here are instructions on how to do that. We recommend 1280x800 or above.

RSS