TWO days till sign up-- can you feel the excitement
The Andyson Memorial Tournament for 2018(will be re-posted in sign up thread)
July 4th sign up starts---spead the word (mobile players can do the stroke play but unable to play Matchplay bracket round - so if you play mobile and decide to play the stroke rounds please state you are a mobile only player so you don't gum up the works for bracket rounds)
August 1st tournament begins
1st round 18hole stroke play (st andrews)
2nd round 18hole stroke play (pebble beach)
Andyson Memorial Stroke Play trophy awarded to lowest combined score(including ties)
Secondary trophy's awarded to lowest score for each tier (including ties)
64 person match play elimination round begins 1week after completion of stroke play rounds (or once the challenge bracket is posted).
Course will be displayed when rounds begin will consist of 5 9hole match play and a final 18hole match play
winner receives Andyson Memorial trophy
The stroke play rounds will play just as they did previous tournaments.
* You will have 1 week to Post Score
* First 18 round completed in the week for that course.
* Not a Country Club tournament, Not a WGT Tournament. This will be an 18 hole ranked game solo or with others.
* Score will not count until verified (looking at players score History)after posting score in thread.
* Failure to post your score in thread may result in no score for round
64 player match play rounds (pc players only as match play unavailable to mobile players)
* Top score for each tier in Stroke play Tournament get automatic advance to elimination round(this includes all ties....IE 3 champions tie for lowest score all 3 will advance to elimination round)
* Remaining spots will be randomly picked from a hat
* The 64 advancing players will then have name randomly placed for position in bracket
* Each round of elimination to take no more than 2 weeks
* Each round will begin after previous round has been completed
* All games to be played until a winner is declared (game can not end in a tie)
* Match score to be posted in elimination thread by either player or both
* It will be up to the players to arrange and play match as soon as possible
* Failure to complete round will result in a coin toss as to who advances (or a bye to next round opponent
* Any withdraw from tournament will result in a bye for your opponent (except round of 64 where a new player will be chosen at random from the remaining stroke play players not previously chosen.
This will be open to all WGT players (PC only for match play), and quite possible run for 15weeks (start to finish August 1st up to November 13th)
For all those wishing to donate sleeves and/or credits....it's been a policy of previous Andyson Memorials to not award prizes (only online trophy's). I intend to continue in that tradition, but I thank you for your offer. If you wish to award someone with a prize on your own feel free to do so.
2018 Andyson Memorial Coordinator