Forums

Help › Forums

Daily Motivation

Thu, Mar 28 2024 9:00 AM (1,939 replies)
  • alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Sun, Jun 3 2018 2:00 AM
    Ladychipper:
    Must be nice to not have any regrets Pepper.  I have some, like wishing I had done something more for someone that I loved and now it is too late. 
    That sounds more remorseful than regretful.

There is a subtle but significant difference.

My advice, for what it is worth, is never go to bed angry and always tell your significant other you love them when you go to work/out....corny I know!

• craigswan
    30,837 Posts
    Sun, Jun 3 2018 4:30 AM

They say that people who kiss their partner goodbye in the mornings live years longer .

• Robert1893
    7,652 Posts
    Sun, Jun 3 2018 6:24 AM

• SlicedPepper
    796 Posts
    Sun, Jun 3 2018 9:49 AM

Ladychipper:
    Must be nice to not have any regrets Pepper.

What I meant by that statement is simply this. Living your life in the past, and letting those mistakes control you, is a sure way of dragging yourself down.

Yes, there are things in my past that were better left undone. Some of those, " I wish I knew then what I know now ", moments. 

I can't change them but I can learn from them and never make those mistakes again.

And if they become a little to overwhelming I ask for help.

I bend my knees, bow my head, and pray.

SP

• Robert1893
    7,652 Posts
    Sun, Jun 3 2018 10:01 AM

• Ladychipper
    22,630 Posts
    Sun, Jun 3 2018 10:46 AM

SlicedPepper:

And if they become a little to overwhelming I ask for help.

I bend my knees, bow my head, and pray.

Amen Brother or Sister, whichever you are, I agree! 

• Ladychipper
    22,630 Posts
    Sun, Jun 3 2018 10:50 AM

I put these Daily Motivators in our club forum each day and since Ralph can say things so much better I use his. 

Would you all enjoy these in the main forum?  I understand if you do not want them.  We all have our own opinions on these things, as we should, because that is how we were made.  It would be pretty boring if we were all the same.  :-)

Thanks for the compliment Robert!

Blessed Day To All!

• Ladychipper
    22,630 Posts
    Mon, Jun 4 2018 7:33 AM

Monday, June 4, 2018

Better than before

When you expect the best, you have a way of finding it, of creating it. Today, countless possibilities are being born, and plenty of them are just right for you.

Soon, you’ll discover truths you’ve never considered. You’ll journey to places you never knew were there.

As such, it would be foolish to ever give up hope or to relinquish your dreams. More is possible for you now than ever before, and the possibilities continue to grow.

What now seems impossible will eventually become commonplace. The very area where you face the most stubborn obstacles can end up being the source of your greatest triumphs.

Embrace this day and each of its moments as they arrive. Connect with the opportunities to grow, experience, enjoy, appreciate, and to live fully.

Right now is better than before, filled with bright new possibilities. Imagine life at its best, and make it so.

— Ralph Marston

• Ladychipper
    22,630 Posts
    Tue, Jun 5 2018 8:20 AM

Tuesday, June 5, 2018

Live in the moment!

Only now

Imagine there is only now. Regrets have no meaning and worries simply do not exist.

Your awareness is filled with peaceful power. You are free to focus solely on the good actions you can now take.

Your thoughts are clear, deliberate, unhurried. You feel completely in control of your life and feelings.

In every direction you look, beauty and positive possibilities appear. You act without hesitation or doubt, confident in your ability to make a difference.

You are taught and strengthened by your mistakes rather than imprisoned by them. You are inspired by the disappointments instead of being dismayed by them.

Imagine a world where there’s no past to weigh you down and no future to fear. Imagine there is only now, and live the power that’s already yours.

— Ralph Marston

RSS