Forums

Help › Forums

Docs Place Now Welcoming New Members

Wed, Apr 14 2021 4:54 AM (147 replies)
  • SleemanMan
    1,125 Posts
    Wed, Jun 13 2018 10:17 AM

A while back, i thought about asking to join but i'm not as active as i was and i do know that i would end up just using a locker to store up my sticks lol. Instead, i'll just keep enjoying playing with you, Dale and Skip whenever i show up on here - and with some others that i may have played with in the past .

Hope you get some very fine & friendly new members Doc!

Slee

• Doc58
    6,370 Posts
    Wed, Jun 13 2018 1:30 PM

Thanks Slee. Good to hear from you buddy. Hope you are doing well and I look forward to getting some more games in with you in the future.

Take Care,

Doc

• Doc58
    6,370 Posts
    Wed, Jun 20 2018 10:42 AM

We have gained some great members so far and still open to more. Maybe Master tier and above and will consider all request. We have good players that will be happy to to help members improve their game and tier up quickly, and can have special tourneys that coincide with your tier levels. We hope to have our interactive club website up and running soon so come on by and check us out. Just send me a friend invite, a club request, or post on my profile page. Don't be shy.....give us a try.  Look forward to meeting you soon.

Doc

• Doc58
    6,370 Posts
    Fri, Jun 22 2018 4:36 PM

Meet our board of directors. They're not very good at directing, but they sure are a lot of fun at club parties! Come on by and join the party!

• PenguinSkip
    2,374 Posts
    Sun, Jun 24 2018 9:21 AM

Doc58:

Meet our board of directors. They're not very good at directing, but they sure are a lot of fun at club parties! Come on by and join the party!

That would be Doc on the left, Moe in the center, (we actually have a Moe) and Keith on the right.

• Doc58
    6,370 Posts
    Wed, Jun 27 2018 6:35 AM

That sounds about right Skipper. We ARE a fun loving bunch.

• PenguinSkip
    2,374 Posts
    Fri, Jun 29 2018 6:33 AM

Doc58:
    We ARE a fun loving bunch.

Maybe not always after a bad round. HeHe!! Everybody that is laughing at you is fun loving not so much the person who shot the bad round. LOL

• Doc58
    6,370 Posts
    Sat, Jun 30 2018 6:42 AM

All members can get a club logo personalized with your name to use if you wish. Or I can make one especially for you like I did Skip in the above post if you want. Just what the Doctor ordered! Just one of the many benefits of being in this friendly, active club. Interactive website will be up and running soon. Drop on in and check us out.

• Doc58
    6,370 Posts
    Tue, Jul 3 2018 6:05 PM
    Happy Independence Day from all of us at Docs Place. Be careful with those fireworks.
  • Doc58
    6,370 Posts
    Fri, Jul 13 2018 8:52 AM

Our Partner A Pro Series will be in play next week with the British Open. Come on by, pick a pro partner to combine your CC tourney score with and join in. Always a close race and everyone has a chance to win a sleeve of balls, plus a personal Trophy to be displayed in our Trophy room. All tiers are welcome to join in. Don't miss out. It's always a lot of fun!

RSS