Forums

Help › Forums

wgt android app

rated by 0 users
Tue, May 15 2018 4:37 PM (3 replies)
  • ArizBandit
    19 Posts
    Tue, May 15 2018 12:01 PM

why is it when i go to the play now option everyone i play no matter thier level or equip  they play from forward tee and i have to play from back tee.this seems to be a very unfair advantage in my opponents favor.also no matter the level most show a 150 avg.how is that possible for pro and above level?

• WGTChampion
    1,891 Posts
    Tue, May 15 2018 1:06 PM

If you select the information (i) icon on a coin room before entering it will show you which tees you'll be using before entering. This will either say Tier or Hard. 

Tier tees means that you're going to play from the tees assigned to your tier, and Hard means that each player will play from the same tee. 

From your description, it sounds like you're playing in those rooms with Tier tees. 

Also, on mobile we see a lot of players who only play in head to head games, and never touch a ranked round for some reason or another. Since coin rooms do not count as ranked rounds, their average doesn't drop. 

For the first few tiers we have specific levels that will push the player to the next tier. This way their aren't any level 90 Hack players or anything like that. 

_CHAMPION 

• el3n1
    4,491 Posts
    Tue, May 15 2018 3:08 PM

Depending on how many coins you have saved up, given your frustrations...I wouldn't play in any coin room below Casablanca.  Below that you will definitely experience the tier based default tee #WGTChampion references.  

Normally this would not be such a big deal because skilled players can still compete with the lower tiers from default tees... but with the sponsor gear giving your clubs steroid like boosting performance and lower tier players reaching the upper levels (80's and 90's) when you add on the sponsor apparel with the upgraded equipment and forward tees... you will see these players are basically driving greens or having wedges and short irons into greens that you are hitting long irons into.  It does make for a very tough matchup.  

I have even come across some very skilled low tier players with top end equipment in higher stakes room where we are playing on the same tees! 

It would probably help balance the tiers if these mobile users would be advanced similar to desktop players who can see their average lowered when they play ranked match play against other desktop users.  Some people have been intentionally or unintentionally promoted as a result of such play.  But, this does not appear to be happening in mobile coin games.  

• Luckystar5
    1,636 Posts
    Tue, May 15 2018 4:37 PM

There is a tour pro, who has attained level 103.  There are many that are level 90 and up, many range from an avg of 70 to 150.  I can't imagine how many coin games, it took to get to level 103,  espically if he's playing 1 holers.  :-)     just try to beat the hole, do you really deserve to win, if you can't birdie or better the hole? 

RSS