Forums

Help › Forums

Taylormade TP5x balls L48+

Sat, Apr 24 2021 5:33 PM (9 replies)
  • Modiko
    9 Posts
    Tue, May 8 2018 1:35 AM

No I have never used Nike balls in my game.

• YouLostToALoser
    189 Posts
    Thu, Apr 22 2021 1:13 AM

This is a Taylor Made...

Guess I’ll have to start a new thread.

If anyone reads this I will gift them something from the pro shop*

Read T&S below for eligibility...

*Anyone excluding WGT moderators, account holders or anyone, any account or any player who is a member of WGT Nation, subscribers of the WGT Premier deal, or the WGT Plus subscription services. Also anyone that has any connection to WGT, Topgolf International, LLC and/or Callaway Golf Company (listed as on the Ely on the Nasdaq in the NewYork Stock Exchange) or been an employee, a relative, defined as 5th degree, or 1/32nd, by coefficient**, and 6th degree by ancestry***

**https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/3/3f/Coefficient_of_relatedness.png/1280px-Coefficient_of_relatedness.png

***https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Relative_Table.jpg

Thanks and good luck 😉 

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Thu, Apr 22 2021 10:47 AM

Well I have read it , but not sure I understand what you are saying 

• borntobesting
    9,605 Posts
    Thu, Apr 22 2021 10:58 AM

bossbird:

Well I have read it , but not sure I understand what you are saying 

Me either. And why did he resurrect a 1 post 3 year old thread to say it?

• TALOFAMOOREA
    72 Posts
    Thu, Apr 22 2021 12:42 PM

Done & tyvm

I'm from Tahiti & here, we call every one Cuz, Oncle, Ainty....lol

• BOZskills
    388 Posts
    Thu, Apr 22 2021 5:54 PM

?

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Fri, Apr 23 2021 10:49 AM

LOL  Pretty much excluded everyone.  Too funny.  Like the coin I have laying around for coin tosses.  One side says "heads, you lose" and the other is "Tails, I win".  ;-)

• YouLostToALoser
    189 Posts
    Sat, Apr 24 2021 5:29 PM

And we have a winner...the answer is obvious if you have intelligence AND a sense of humour.

The reason is to make people laugh as when I searched for a forum on the Taylor Made L47 v 48 ball, this is all that came up.

So I was here, thought nowone would see it, but if they did, I put in the joke, which evolved as I realised I may get called on it, so intensified the joke with ridiculous T&S with a satirical take on most tech companies platforms.

Glad it got a laugh from someone, which is was the only point. Bringing a smile to someone’s face is worth the confusion in others imo.

Hope the confused ones get it now and at least understand if notbappreciate what was a good 15-20 mins of ‘work’.

• YouLostToALoser
    189 Posts
    Sat, Apr 24 2021 5:31 PM
  • YouLostToALoser
    189 Posts
    Sat, Apr 24 2021 5:33 PM
RSS