27 Posts
    Mon, May 7 2018 10:00 AM

Where is it?

• duda51
    1,007 Posts
    Mon, May 7 2018 11:01 AM
    37fen:
    Where is it?
    Shinnecock Hills Golf Club is a links-style golf club located in the town of Southampton on Long Island, New York. It has hosted the U.S. Open four times and is scheduled to host in both 2018 and 2026.
  • Beryman
    9,084 Posts
    Mon, May 7 2018 12:53 PM

Related image

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Mon, May 7 2018 1:15 PM

LOL. Somebody has to break the news to her. I don't want to be the bearer of bad tidings.  :-)

• pmm711
    5,515 Posts
    Mon, May 7 2018 2:31 PM

37fen:

Where is it?

That's a good question for this guy...right YankeeJim?

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Mon, May 7 2018 3:58 PM

• lonniescott711
    4,182 Posts
    Mon, May 7 2018 4:10 PM

37fen:

Where is it?

Thats a  very good question . It has been asked before and we got a half a$$ed explanation by WGT about it . Some where down the line WGT set out to prove that they could mess up the game without doing any updates . To prove their point they some how managed to blow the addition of Shinnecock to the game . To make up for their blunder they had another brain fart . To take holes from the existing courses and make a course for this years Open .

Thats right we got a best of course set up , to make up the screw up that management caused . Its a touchy subject that truly shows just how stupid the management has become .They dont have the guts to come into the forums and truly explain the real reason for their stupidity . So they came up with some garbage about celebrating the last 10 years of having the US Open represented here in the game . So in doing so we were getting this bogus best of set up to celebrate this memorial event .

If you look in the Active threads section you may find their explanation . Also you will find their explanation as to why we will not be getting any new courses for a couple of years also . Thats right they screwed the pooch for a few years to come . They truly proved that they could mess up the game with out doing any updates . I wonder just how proud they are of being so stupid .

• LEDzZzEPP
    501 Posts
    Mon, May 7 2018 4:31 PM

37fen:

Where is it?

Don't know if you are referring to the real location of the course, or where are the course to play here

If you want play the course in a virtual way, i recommended you to do in Links2003,  there are a beautiful rendition to this course, and Links itself is a great game, one the the few ''simulator'' golf you can encounter out there

http://www.linkscorner.org/courses/course.php?crz=1996

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Mon, May 7 2018 4:40 PM

OPY

• twinponds169
    3,018 Posts
    Mon, May 7 2018 11:11 PM

YankeeJim:
    LOL. Somebody has to break the news to her. I don't want to be the bearer of bad tidings.  :-)

Wait until she goes looking for her Nike balls.

RSS