Forums

Help › Forums

Not able to see or equip bonus balls

Sun, Mar 28 2021 7:51 PM (8 replies)
  • KalleKellosta
    185 Posts
    Sun, Apr 29 2018 7:29 PM

Friends

I do get email messages that I have earned a free ball, but they never show up in the list of balls available for me to use. I only see the free balls that come with the game.

Is there a bug somewhere or maybe my system does cause the problem?

Firefox latest 64 bit

Windows 10 Pro 64 bit all updates

Latest Flash player

But for Java it says:

64-bit Firefox

The 64-bit version of Firefox does not support NPAPI plug-ins, including Java.

Could that be the problem? But the game works just fine otherwise. :-()

Thanks

Kalle

• WGTChampion
    1,891 Posts
    Mon, Apr 30 2018 9:30 AM

Which balls did you have trouble with? Some of the free items we've given away recently were ball effects that can be applied to any ball and not standalone balls. So if you were having trouble with the Spring or Heart giveaways, these items were ball effects. 

_CHAMPION

• lonniescott711
    4,180 Posts
    Mon, Apr 30 2018 9:42 AM

I never received any spring ball effects . I only have the beer heart and country flag effects . How did I not get the spring effects .? I play every day 7 days a week and multiple times at that . So give it up , break bread with a brother and put me on the come up .

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Mon, Apr 30 2018 10:18 AM

KalleKellosta:
    email messages that I have earned a free ball, but they never show up in the list of balls available for me to use. I only see the free balls that come with the game.

Are you scrolling the choices from end to end? They're placed in your bag by the level they're available at and the latest Titleist giveaway ball is all the way to the right.

• KalleKellosta
    185 Posts
    Mon, Apr 30 2018 7:01 PM

Hi Champion and thanks

The one I was thinking about is

Congratulations! On 4/26/2018 1:04:55 AM you earned the following bonus from WGT:

ProV1x Vapor Ball (L0+) 0

Is that a ball effect or a "real" ball?

How can ball effects be applied to balls?

Thanks

Kalle

• KalleKellosta
    185 Posts
    Mon, Apr 30 2018 7:03 PM

Hi YankeeJim and thanks

I have scrolled as far as I get, but there is no other balls than the one that come with the game and the suggestion to go to the pro shop to get more. :-(

Thanks

Kalle

• WGTChampion
    1,891 Posts
    Tue, May 1 2018 7:09 AM

Looks like you received the ball and then deleted it from your equipment. I added back for you. 

To use your ball effect:

When in any game select the blue wand icon at the top of the screen to the right of the INVITES button. Select the ball effect you would like to use and SAVE. You can also turn off your ball effect at any time by selecting the wand again and choosing NONE. 

_CHAMPION

• Knockitoff
    79 Posts
    Sat, Mar 27 2021 9:48 PM

WGTChampion:

Looks like you received the ball and then deleted it from your equipment. I added back for you. 

To use your ball effect:

When in any game select the blue wand icon at the top of the screen to the right of the INVITES button. Select the ball effect you would like to use and SAVE. You can also turn off your ball effect at any time by selecting the wand again and choosing NONE. 

_CHAMPION

Digging up an old thread, I want to find out what happened to all the ball effect choices we had??  Up to about 3 weeks ago I had an "Inferno" (I think it was called).  Now it is gone and only five lame ones remain. I loved that fireball effect.  I had it for a really long time too, I don't remember where it came from.  I don't recall buying it either.  Any ideas for more choices hiding somewhere?

KIO

• Knockitoff
    79 Posts
    Sun, Mar 28 2021 7:51 PM

Here's a screenshot that might explain my issue better

RSS