Forums

Help › Forums

Practicing at the same hole?

Tue, Mar 30 2021 2:42 PM (20 replies)
  • keidan
    311 Posts
    Tue, May 1 2018 11:01 AM

KalleKellosta:

Mine has no ad across the top, nor does it have those menu items either. An no WGT logo either! There is a text in the upper right corner "World Golf Tour".

There is a menu, drop down one, on the upper left corner under my name but there is no WGT community there. There is  a Community menu item half way down the page a bit to the left.

I looked at that page using Chrome too but still it does not look like yours!

This might be a problem where you are inadvertently viewing the mobile version of the site on your PC browser.  The layouts break down and links appear as text lined up on left and some functionality is lost.

I'm not an expert for a clear solution but I read that this is a problem seen on older browser versions.  You can try resetting your Chrome settings.  If you have a synched Android device you can try turning off Google Sync on the mobile before resetting Chrome.

-Keith

• keidan
    311 Posts
    Tue, May 1 2018 11:12 AM

KalleKellosta:

I would like to add a screenshot here but I do not see how to add a jpeg.

You will need to upload your screenshot to an image hosting site like Imgur, Google Photos or Flicker to create a link for your image.  Then click on the Insert Media icon in the forum posting toolbar and paste the link.  Choose a width of 450 and click Insert.  -Keith

• KalleKellosta
    185 Posts
    Tue, May 1 2018 7:20 PM

Thanks, ScottHope

It works. :-)

Appreciate your good help!

Kalle

• ScottHope
    10,086 Posts
    Thu, May 3 2018 12:51 AM

Thank you Kalle.  ; )

• xlviii
    502 Posts
    Fri, May 18 2018 9:01 PM

ScottHope:

Scott (or anyone else), I have an .xlsm file which does the same thing, but it doesn't allow the selection of green speed. I haven't tried your link, but it looks like yours is the same. Is there any way to practice a hole and pick tees, winds, and green speed so I don't have to practice on Standard green speed (7.9)? There are a number of holes where that makes a big difference.

• ScottHope
    10,086 Posts
    Sat, May 19 2018 12:16 AM

I don't know how to change the green speed, sorry xlviii.  : (

• xlviii
    502 Posts
    Sat, May 19 2018 4:42 PM

ScottHope:

I don't know how to change the green speed, sorry xlviii.  : (

I encountered you saying that on another thread. Bummer.

• funkywinker
    5 Posts
    Tue, Mar 30 2021 9:04 AM

ScottHope:

Kalle, you can access the courses for single hole play by typing this into your browser address bar....

http://www.wgt.com/courses/

...from that page you can (hopefully) select the course you want to play and the hole.

Hi...I can access the courses but when I select a hole to play all I get is a hole description....no playing. Does this feature still work? I am on a PC and chrome...also tried Firefox. I would love to play individual holes over.....thanks

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Tue, Mar 30 2021 12:37 PM

• MarchieB
    1,525 Posts
    Tue, Mar 30 2021 1:27 PM

Unfortunately that was a feature of the old Flash game that doesn’t function any more. 
    Would be nice if it could be re-wired to work with the new Launcher App ... but seeing as it take 2-3 weeks to fix a clock ... I’m not holding my breath! 😝 

RSS