Forums

Help › Forums

DID THE STEAM IN THE SURVEY COOL YOU OFF ?

Sat, May 5 2018 10:47 PM (28 replies)
  • drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Mon, Apr 16 2018 1:36 PM

Just browsed thru that survey, an' my first thought is, I would've loved to hear what Andyson would've made of that. I'm pretty sure an' adapted version in the WGT National Enquirer  would've hit the virtual newstands by now.

Doc :)

• TheTommyD
    140 Posts
    Mon, Apr 16 2018 2:47 PM

pdb1:

TheTommyD:

They're trying to decide if the "New" Nike IX balls are $6.00

Usually they have no trouble pricing the equipment.

LOL You're right. The prices never fail...

• lonniescott711
    4,182 Posts
    Mon, Apr 16 2018 3:45 PM

Breezybaby1811:

So from reading this, WGT frstly want to know an awful lot about their players including income, why? What does income have to do with why you play WGT and what you would play?   Secondly, what tier you are, there is only one Tour Champion, why even have that as a choice?  Thirdly, want to know if you are familiar with Topgolf, well der, they own WGT or have a big stake in it now and it states "WGT by Topgolf" on the logo.  How many times you have visited a Topgolf facility.  Hope we don't lose points for this one, they haven't finished the one over here in Australia yet, again why?  It will be interesting to see how many chose another race for their ethnic background. 

Don't get me wrong, some questions have merit and would be good to get an overall picture of WGT patrons, however, I just wonder who put this survey together, and what is the real reason why?   Lastly, how secure is WGTs information, in the light of facebook saga?

Just thinking out loud. 

Its just raw data and nothing more .This survey is more about your input  and WGT . The last 4 questions are for demographics and classification of the users . Nothing truly personal about you is asked for ie name , address , social security number and so forth . This is just a harmless survey and of no use or value outside of WGT. 

Although they may be doing their research now I doubt it will a pay to play game . Mainly do to the game type . I dont know how EA Sports is doing but with the return of Tiger Woods to golf . Their golf game may take off again after he wins a few tournaments . So WGT may need to create their own platform and run it independently of any other business module .

• BIGAL123
    200 Posts
    Mon, Apr 16 2018 4:38 PM

QUOTE from above -

So WGT may need to create their own platform and ruin it independently of any other business module .

You forgot one letter.

• pmm711
    5,515 Posts
    Sat, May 5 2018 7:47 PM

I never saw the survey because they sent it to our emails.  Why didn't they post it in the forum too? 

• kavvz
    2,195 Posts
    Sat, May 5 2018 8:54 PM

lonniescott711:

Breezybaby1811:

So from reading this, WGT frstly want to know an awful lot about their players including income, why? What does income have to do with why you play WGT and what you would play?   Secondly, what tier you are, there is only one Tour Champion, why even have that as a choice?  Thirdly, want to know if you are familiar with Topgolf, well der, they own WGT or have a big stake in it now and it states "WGT by Topgolf" on the logo.  How many times you have visited a Topgolf facility.  Hope we don't lose points for this one, they haven't finished the one over here in Australia yet, again why?  It will be interesting to see how many chose another race for their ethnic background. 

Don't get me wrong, some questions have merit and would be good to get an overall picture of WGT patrons, however, I just wonder who put this survey together, and what is the real reason why?   Lastly, how secure is WGTs information, in the light of facebook saga?

Just thinking out loud. 

Its just raw data and nothing more .This survey is more about your input  and WGT . The last 4 questions are for demographics and classification of the users . Nothing truly personal about you is asked for ie name , address , social security number and so forth . This is just a harmless survey and of no use or value outside of WGT. 

Although they may be doing their research now I doubt it will a pay to play game . Mainly do to the game type . I dont know how EA Sports is doing but with the return of Tiger Woods to golf . Their golf game may take off again after he wins a few tournaments . So WGT may need to create their own platform and run it independently of any other business module .

Just...Lol 

What does all of that dribble even mean.

Why in the world would any commercial business ever do a survey.  To what end. Boggles the mind!

RSS