Forums

Help › Forums

How do I move up in Tier?

Thu, Apr 29 2021 7:12 PM (26 replies)
  • Robert1893
    7,651 Posts
    Tue, Jun 18 2019 12:01 PM

DayLight01:

I moved up to Master having never played a ranked round.  I think the reason I moved up is that a lot of the masters and up complained to WGT that I was bombing from the pro tee boxes.  I have had numerous people complain to me about how they think its unfair that I or anyone else can purchase high yardage drivers and spend the money to juice up the apparel.  I have been driving 300+ from basically day one after initially buying the Titlist bundle.  Additionally, I have played numerous legends and tour masters who have never played a rank round.  A couple of legends I have played against were in the low 40’s rank.  

As mentioned previously on these boards, the metrics for tier progression differ for mobile players who play coin games. We don't know what the criteria are. But the criteria have nothing to do with average.

And WGT is not going to tier up a player simply because other players may or may not have complained. I seriously doubt other players were that vocal to WGT about your driving abilities. While they may have said something to you, that's most likely where the conversation ended. 

• alosso
    21,028 Posts
    Tue, Jun 18 2019 11:01 PM

Robert1893:
    mobile players who play coin games. We don't know what the criteria are. But the criteria have nothing to do with average.
    The criteria is players' levels. I don't know the numbers though. ?80 = TP or Master?

Apparently, this is not limited to Legend tier, as so. on L103 said that he had been promoted to TL with a high average.

• surfninja74
    2 Posts
    Wed, Jun 19 2019 7:33 AM

agreed. I've concluded, imo, if a player has all starter clubs and is moved to Master tee boxes it is unlikely the game will be as fun or successful. especially if the player hasn't leveled up with apparel.

I'm probably wrong but if anyone here can win most of the time at h2h mobile using standard clubs hitting from Master tee boxes wearing basic apparel I'd be way impressed!

also, how do I delete my player?

the glitches are laughably bad-

• BOZskills
    387 Posts
    Wed, Jun 19 2019 6:35 PM

+1 Robert!

• alosso
    21,028 Posts
    Thu, Jun 20 2019 2:36 AM

FYI, one premium player has taken up the challenge to play all the courses with Starters from the tips. He managed to break Par in many of them. Of course, that's far from contention in those tiers.

surfninja74:
    how do I delete my player?

Usually, you leave it idling. If you wish to delete it, "contact" CS (see below).

• surfninja74
    2 Posts
    Thu, Jun 20 2019 1:57 PM

cool thanks for the input

• xmagma1
    41 Posts
    Thu, Apr 29 2021 7:12 PM

If you believe the culture of TM's and above should be better... then be the one that makes it better.  If you aren' willing how can you expect anyone else to be more than you are willing to be?

RSS