Forums

Help › Forums

Turf war glitches?

Fri, Jun 4 2021 12:09 PM (29 replies)
  • Luckystar5
    1,636 Posts
    Sat, Mar 31 2018 2:47 PM

I finally received an email back from c/s, bet you can't guess what the response was!  

• LightsOut1120
    1,820 Posts
    Tue, Apr 3 2018 8:21 AM

What was it???  My club just had another war this time the problem was more prevalent.  According to my guys once again all experienced, all 100% using passes, and none playing fellow club members we lost approx 3 million coins not being registered on the score board.  A rough guess would be that this happened to atleast 15-20 members.  Everyone of them incl myself emailed wgt are complaints and concerns about what is going on?? Its been 14 hrs since and not a single person has gotten a response.  Most haven't even received an auto response acknowledging the receipt of the complaint. Many are saying they are not gonna participate anymore and waste passes because whats the point if its not counting on the war score board.  Luckily in both cases so far it didn't hurt us in the outcome, but i would be willing to bet it will soon

• Luckystar5
    1,636 Posts
    Wed, Apr 4 2018 7:30 AM

It basically said, that it was our fault!  My people were playing each other, which from now on will not count towards the total.  My members weren't playing each other!  But c/s refuses to acknowledge that it's a glitch!  I returned with another email explaining this, and recieved no response.   We, like you, aren't going to try to play real hard any longer. C/s, has taken the fire from my members desire to play wars, or clashs.  Good luck to you, by the way, I didn't get an answer to my emails, til the war was over, approx. 17 hours later.  They were Johnny on the spot, lol

• HalHoff
    817 Posts
    Wed, Apr 4 2018 8:07 AM

Happened to myself and several members in our club during our last TurfWar. The TurfWar win total came up and no points added to leaderboard. I took a screenshot saying it was a TurfWar  win and not against a club member? Customer  service apologized and said they could not add any points to our total unfortunately but they did say they would credit my pass. In actuality they sent 3 passes. Same response for another member that wrote in. 

• Danwor
    169 Posts
    Wed, Apr 4 2018 10:03 AM

This just happened to me.  Won my turf war in Manhattan.  Used a CC pass.  Played someone who was not part of a club and no coins were added to my clubs total.  I sent a message to WGT with screenshots but now I'm thinking from reading all the other replies that I probably just wasted my time.

• Luckystar5
    1,636 Posts
    Wed, Apr 4 2018 2:44 PM

Danwor:

This just happened to me.  Won my turf war in Manhattan.  Used a CC pass.  Played someone who was not part of a club and no coins were added to my clubs total.  I sent a message to WGT with screenshots but now I'm thinking from reading all the other replies that I probably just wasted my time.

This is a bunch of crap,  lost 2 more wins in a war, can't they get anything right?  People complain to c/s, and still they do nothing!  Third turf war in a row for us, complained each time, pure crap, on wgts part!!!!!!!!!! 

• sheepsass
    648 Posts
    Wed, Apr 4 2018 5:43 PM

Add mee to the list...I also had the sponsor thingy going...is that what happened to others?

I have done the same in the past and everything was ok...oh well....off to c/s

• Luckystar5
    1,636 Posts
    Wed, Apr 4 2018 5:46 PM

All mine were using the sponsership pack, come to think of it, when not using the sponser, it didn't affect my scoring......hmmmmmm

• sheepsass
    648 Posts
    Wed, Apr 4 2018 5:49 PM

Mb we figured it out!!

• Luckystar5
    1,636 Posts
    Wed, Apr 4 2018 5:51 PM

It would be funny, if we can figure it out, and the super nerds cant,,,,lol

RSS