Forums

Help › Forums

Turf war glitches?

Fri, Jun 4 2021 12:09 PM (29 replies)
  • Luckystar5
    1,636 Posts
    Wed, Mar 28 2018 9:12 PM

We are currently in a turf war, and several of my members are complaining, that they have played matches, and won, but their scores aren't showing up on the tally sheet.  Anyone else having this happen? Sent an email to  c/s, but I suspect that the war will be over before I get any answers. 

• Luckystar5
    1,636 Posts
    Wed, Mar 28 2018 9:14 PM

• jason01291
    411 Posts
    Thu, Mar 29 2018 12:02 AM

Our club are facing the same problem

• Sean4555
    700 Posts
    Thu, Mar 29 2018 2:36 AM

same has happened to me and others on our club... what a waste of a pass! Complete garbage

• HalHoff
    813 Posts
    Thu, Mar 29 2018 5:36 AM

You no longer can win TurfWar points when matched up against a member from your own club. This should alleviate the forfeiting of coins back and forth between members of the same club. Save your pass if you end up in a game against a team member. Thank you for fixing the way some clubs could run up points WGT!

I know that fix potentially costs WGT dollars in passes not traded for points between club members. The points will now have to be earned by actually beating an opponent!

• Luckystar5
    1,636 Posts
    Thu, Mar 29 2018 5:47 AM

My team mates weren't playing each other, this happened hours apart.

• Luckystar5
    1,636 Posts
    Thu, Mar 29 2018 10:12 AM

I haven't heard a word from c/s, guess it's something that they can't fix, or they are just going to ignore.  It amazes me that they won't address something that will effect their profits, they won't even grace us with just a simple "thank you, we are looking into it"  but instead, you get nothing. 

• borntobesting
    9,623 Posts
    Thu, Mar 29 2018 10:53 AM

Luckystar5:

I haven't heard a word from c/s, guess it's something that they can't fix, or they are just going to ignore.  It amazes me that they won't address something that will effect their profits, they won't even grace us with just a simple "thank you, we are looking into it"  but instead, you get nothing. 

I thought I posted this earlier. Make sure your CC members know that they have to use a CC pass for their win to be factored in to the Turf Wars score. Without using a CC pass it is just a normal coin room win. 

• Luckystar5
    1,636 Posts
    Thu, Mar 29 2018 11:08 AM

That's great advice, and thanks, I'll make sure that my newer, lower tiers, are aware of that,  but that isn't the case here.  These are legends that I have been associated with for well over a year.  We have played almost every turf war that our clubs have been involved in.  Hence my question, a new glitch? A few others have chimed in with the same complaints, one was from the big g club, I'm sure that they know how to play the game.  

But your advice is well heeded, as I will make sure to tell, and remind my newer members. Sometimes we forget that they aren't familiar with the game. 

• LightsOut1120
    1,819 Posts
    Fri, Mar 30 2018 10:52 PM

Same thing happened to 5 different guys in my club in our war today.  All experienced players.  All 100% sure they were using passes.  Playing random opponents, not other club members.  A guy in my club thinks it may have to do with the recent auto pass purchase update.  Seems possible being that every time they fix one thing another breaks pretty much every update

RSS