2,195 Posts
    Tue, Dec 4 2018 11:57 AM

Interesting, how so?

• DoctorLarry
    4,275 Posts
    Tue, Dec 4 2018 6:55 PM

Harding176:

The biggest cheater of all is the WGT.

You mean by allowing people to play with free clubs and free balls and free green fees, and..........?

• papaputter55
    3 Posts
    Sun, Dec 30 2018 3:45 PM

I might be naive, but how does watching rounds on youtube prove they were not cheating. Not saying they were cheating and they probably are legit, just don't know how these "prove" they are not cheating.

• DoctorLarry
    4,275 Posts
    Mon, Dec 31 2018 8:57 PM

papaputter55:

I might be naive, but how does watching rounds on youtube prove they were not cheating. Not saying they were cheating and they probably are legit, just don't know how these "prove" they are not cheating.

Have you watched any?  Search for WGT Young46 on youtube and you will understand.

You can see their game screen and you can see how fast they play.  You will realize it is a lot of experience aided by a ruler and some notes/charts from previous years of play.

• Robert1893
    7,651 Posts
    Mon, Dec 31 2018 9:07 PM

papaputter55:

In addition to what is posted above, you can see that they're not using a program to slow the meter down to a crawl (as just one example). 

• martindaffin
    3 Posts
    Thu, Jan 31 2019 8:45 AM

here here buddy, friend me if you want a normal game. its taken me 8 years to grt to my level 86. ive just gone legend and I cant play as my clubs don't reach the greens etc. free clubs to loyal non cheating people wgt , martin daffin

• MGB01
    1,469 Posts
    Fri, Feb 1 2019 2:51 AM
    YankeeJim:

Ohjoy40:
    I have been playing for many years and enjoy the game BUT I completely think its ridiculous that people are obviously using cheats to shoot crazy low rounds

You've been here for years but are only a casual player. 1400+ rounds in 9 years?! Why not try applying yourself instead of crying about it? You come here like some entitled trophy-seeker hurling baseless claims about cheating and one look at your history immediately qualifies your opinion.

Players like you are a dime a dozen. YOU can't do it with minimal effort so it must be cheating. Pffft.

jim your spot on....this guy would change his view if he played 10.000 rounds and actually learned the game.....53 is an avg round to the top 20 players on here.....
  • DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Fri, Feb 1 2019 7:18 AM

Harding176:

The biggest cheater of all is the WGT.

WGT give you the tools to acheve the top levels if you choose to buy the clubs. If not then your stuck in playing from the front tees. 

Basically, its up to you where you want to go.

RSS