Help › Forums

ARCHIVES " GOODY "

Fri, Aug 3 2018 11:25 AM (27 replies)
  • lee22sharon
    1,419 Posts
    Fri, Aug 3 2018 2:05 PM

pdb1:

lee22sharon:
    It screams LOOK AT ME ! PAY ATTENTION! I'M LEAVING NOW ! It all smells of cheap self promotion. Get over yourself. Just say good bye to your friends and be done with it.

Well obviously i do it differently . And what makes your response not A CRY FOR ATTENTION ? " LOOK I GOT MORE NICKLES " !!! 

No, you are wrong "my nickle" is a sign off that can help those who read my words correctly remeber the person responsible.  my nickle.

• Luckystar5
    1,636 Posts
    Fri, Aug 3 2018 2:38 PM

pdb1:

lee22sharon:
    It screams LOOK AT ME ! PAY ATTENTION! I'M LEAVING NOW ! It all smells of cheap self promotion. Get over yourself. Just say good bye to your friends and be done with it.

Well obviously i do it differently . And what makes your response not A CRY FOR ATTENTION ? " LOOK I GOT MORE NICKLES " !!! 

@p☆☆☆,  please only give us a pennies worth, the rest isn't worth 2 cents, let alone a nickle. 

• lee22sharon
    1,419 Posts
    Fri, Aug 3 2018 3:43 PM

Well, when I first began making comments on the forums, I thought my words were worth more than the common 2 cents, as that phrase was being over used by many contributers to the forums, so in my thinking the next coin of reference was the nickle and there begins the tale of "My Nickle".....Got a problem with that?  Take it up with your spritual leader.  Refuse to argue, or clarify my use of a sign off to you, or anyone else.  MY NICKLE...

• Luckystar5
    1,636 Posts
    Fri, Aug 3 2018 4:09 PM

lee22sharon:

Well, when I first began making comments on the forums, I thought my words were worth more than the common 2 cents, as that phrase was being over used by many contributers to the forums, so in my thinking the next coin of reference was the nickle and there begins the tale of "My Nickle".....Got a problem with that?  Take it up with your spritual leader.  Refuse to argue, or clarify my use of a sign off to you, or anyone else.  MY NICKLE...

Please understand, my comment was directed to the other person, not you!   Sorry if you thought that I was belittling you.  

• lee22sharon
    1,419 Posts
    Fri, Aug 3 2018 6:53 PM
    Okay and thanks. my nickle.
  • Duckster789
    534 Posts
    Fri, Aug 3 2018 10:33 PM

• craigswan
    30,837 Posts
    Sat, Aug 4 2018 2:31 AM

Word of the day: PRONOIA – a strange, creeping feeling that everyone’s out to help you.

RSS