Forums

Help › Forums

Breaking News

Wed, Feb 24 2021 3:40 PM (8 replies)
  • drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Fri, Mar 2 2018 2:04 PM

This just in...

Rumors have been confirmed that there  are more things on Chambers Bay than are dreamt of in your philosophy, my fellow WGT'ers. Those familiar with the Sasquatch on BP Black and the Pinehurts eggstravaganza know what to do. To those unfamiliar, I offer a brief  summary of how to proceed. 

Unless you have an unlimited supply of money, use only starter balls.

Objects to be found  are not on Fairways or Greens, and, are usually in places where you would almost never land unless terribly metered , or terribly unskilled :)

Objects are only visible from within a few yards radius, so you'll be wedging your way around the rough & brush.

Please post screen shots of any items found in the Chambers Bay thread.

Have fun.

Doc :)

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Fri, Mar 2 2018 4:01 PM

on the job said OPY 

• whooshdangit
    1,246 Posts
    Fri, Mar 2 2018 4:06 PM

drmoose:

Objects to be found  are not on Fairways or Greens, and, are usually in places where you would almost never land unless terribly metered , or terribly unskilled :)

Objects are only visible from within a few yards radius, so you'll be wedging your way around the rough & brush.

ah..  pardon my ignorance Doc, does healthy looking grass count here ?

Rich

• ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Fri, Mar 2 2018 4:10 PM

I take it will be more significant then these boxes!

• ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Fri, Mar 2 2018 4:50 PM

Found this on the 3rd hole :-)

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Fri, Mar 2 2018 5:13 PM

Nice Mr Z 

• drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Fri, Mar 2 2018 6:17 PM

Suhweeet , an' now we have four.

Doc :)

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Fri, Mar 2 2018 7:39 PM

• EdwardClarkCBC
    2 Posts
    Wed, Feb 24 2021 3:40 PM

Chambers Bay is a public golf course in the northwestern United States. I read a lot of interesting things about this club. I recently came across a newskisspr article and learned that five sets of tees ranging in length from 5,250 to 7,585 yards (4,800 to 6,935 m) are available, and as a municipal course, Pierce County residents receive discounts. The course is for walkers only, Caddies are available, but are optional. Motorized carts are only allowed for those with medical conditions or disabilities, and a Caddie must be hired as a driver. I don't have a photo from there yet, but I plan to visit it.

RSS