Forums

Help › Forums

CHAMBERS BAY REDUX - OFFICIAL POSTABLES

Sat, May 7 2022 5:53 PM (542 replies)
  • YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Wed, May 8 2019 4:06 PM

Currently in a massive data pile searching for all the signs and the etc's
    Would like to assign or choose peoples to be the heads of certain parts of the hunt.
    For example, by default ScottHope is our map-maker aka cartographer

Interested peoples please post up here or contact me please (this is Yancy)

Gonna post ALLS that I have in my main foldero:

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Wed, May 8 2019 4:26 PM

Think the whatnots know what we know, or their just embarassed by me shenanigans?

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Wed, May 8 2019 4:32 PM

Anyone with relevantables pictures, please post them on up and such!
    Missing a few signs as you can see.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, it may appear like "this is the same stuff again" -- it definately will not be.

We do need the facts organized and ready at our disposal for new approach moves.

Currently seeking an organized individual (that is not Yancy) to run the official sign docu-duties. Includes keeper of the master list of each sign, what hole, who found it etc....

Having another roundtable meeting with Opy tomorrow to work on the presentation and explanation of this new approach aka Plan B aka Chambers Bay Unredacted.

Take a break while we work on this -- You guys been out there a longtime and whatnots.

Thanks --- My name is Yancy
    @TeamYancy

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Wed, May 8 2019 4:56 PM

Base camp will meet on the tee of 8 red , Eta will be noon"thirty .   will be in the field doing Xplorables so Noon will be + /  -   

OPY 

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Wed, May 8 2019 5:17 PM

Secret code to the star chart starts with a  "  A   "   , I see it now ,   well done sir .

OPY 

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Wed, May 8 2019 5:34 PM

Plan B I see it now 

OPY 

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Wed, May 8 2019 5:40 PM

The equilty libertim of said factors =  If only I had finished my 3rd year of 6th grade math .

OPY 

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Wed, May 8 2019 5:47 PM

opyeuclid:
    3rd of 6th

might have a finding 

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Thu, May 9 2019 12:10 AM

Here what be some found gaming footage up on Chambers #8
    If you can see very closelier, when I strike the ball - my avatar appears, however its what be about 1/10 normal size. Try to spot it. Its creepy sorta, cant sleep myself.

THX - Yancy

• ScottHope
    10,086 Posts
    Thu, May 9 2019 12:30 AM

YancyCan:
    We do need the facts organized and ready at our disposal for new approach moves. Currently seeking an organized individual (that is not Yancy) to run the official sign docu-duties. Includes keeper of the master list of each sign, what hole, who found it etc....

Signs listed here Yancy....  CLICK

RSS