Forums

Help › Forums

CHAMBERS BAY REDUX - OFFICIAL POSTABLES

Sat, May 7 2022 5:53 PM (542 replies)
  • whooshdangit
    1,246 Posts
    Fri, May 3 2019 10:26 AM

drmoose:

Scott, we may have to do some editing here. Some of those signs are from Chambers Bay. I'll be in touch & let you know  what I know about the knowables.

Doc :)

Lol, senior moment, they're all from CB, duh ! An' you think you're confused ? 

Screen cleaning moment! Sorry Doc, just blew a mouthfull of coffee out laughing at that one ; ))

Had a thrash about earlier, just to get back into the swing. Nothing to report apart from twelve lost rocks.

Cheers!

Rich

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Fri, May 3 2019 2:15 PM

Gentlemen,

The enthusiasm is impressive, we wont be beat!
    I have some of the original info from our source -- and he doesn't BS
    Busy and still on the mend health wise, but I will write up a new battle plan that is gonna be involvables with maps, signs, miles on signs etc....

Doin best a common man can right now ---- If we have a volunteer I can make time to chattle with said person and we can get a head start.

"Stay With Me Now"

We Got This -- I am Yancy
    @TeamYancy

• opyeuclid
    6,704 Posts
    Fri, May 3 2019 3:47 PM

YancyCan:
    If we have a volunteer I can make time to chattle with said person and we can get a head start.

I am over at base camp 9G , use the Hope Gridd . I picked this spot cause the bars on the fancy pkone show only  0. 97 ,  So the fhone cant be watched by you know who .  I will be going to the clubhouse for a charge and some supplies  some time soon . Let me know what works for you and we can time this , I would like to be any help no matter how little .

OPY 

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Sat, May 4 2019 10:09 AM

opyeuclid:

Let me know what works for you and we can time this , I would like to be any help no matter how little .

OPY 

Deal.
    Contact me via USB dongler please

---- I am Yancy

• opyeuclid
    6,704 Posts
    Sun, May 5 2019 1:28 PM

Will be headed to the clubhouse here in a bit , Need to charge fancy fone and will Ping you, ETA 30 min =/- 

OPY

• opyeuclid
    6,704 Posts
    Sun, May 5 2019 4:17 PM

There was some kind of party going on at the clubhouse , After beeing in the field for what seems like weeks and smelling like a Squatch I had to charge said fhon at the golf cart / caddie shaq,  

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Mon, May 6 2019 1:40 PM

After many hours of debate, argument, laughs & whatnots, Opy and myself came to the following conclusion..... As the longtime WGT player "Ljbast" once said regarding a secret mission "It's Time to Go All Sherlock Holmes On This One"

At the start of this "Chambers Bay Redux" - I (this is Yancy) shared all of the relevent informables that I had received at that time. Yes, some things were left out as this mission requires 3/4 phases of investigatables to reach the finish line. 

Opy has now called for an "Unredacted" new post and thread. This will be done as soon as the WGT players grand jury decides about the redactions and the reasoning. Upon asking there will be a full unredaction of the original alleged redaction.

Short Version: We are sorting thru all the info and will be presenting a Plan B for this mission. If anything was left out, it was for the good of the mission. You know Yancy would not play around when it comes to having our people out on the course.

Video For PlanB To Be Posted in Couple Days - Take A Break & Get Ready
    Best -- Yancy

• ScottHope
    10,015 Posts
    Mon, May 6 2019 2:39 PM

Good news men, I have found a sign on the 6th hole at CB (hopefully it isn't a rediscovery of something already found).  : )

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Mon, May 6 2019 3:55 PM

You get an A for effort Mr. Hope

Only holes/signs 8 & 9 remain unfoundable.
    A telling example of why this mission needs to go to the Omega V2.0

Stay Tuned Please -- Getting Our House In Order ASAP
    There will be a new thread for the second wave on Chambers
    Link to be posted here soons.

Again, impressed with enthusiasm by all. We need you on this one.

Sincerely, I am Yancy

• opyeuclid
    6,704 Posts
    Mon, May 6 2019 4:08 PM

Contact made with Yancy last night was about this plan ' B "  , we both agree like the Easter eggs some were easy and others were a Pixl away , But with the " Sign "  here makes the finishing holes the high handycappers of the course ,  As per plan  " B "  OPY is breaking camp on 9G and relocating to hole # 8 for a clean restart to the finish . We have the Grid for # 9 ( Thank you Scott )  , New base camp will be set up on the red tee hole # 1 and Yancy and I are working on a Star chart that will help us finish this step to something we think is more that they want us to know . 

OPY 

RSS