Forums

Help › Forums

CHAMBERS BAY REDUX - OFFICIAL POSTABLES

Sat, May 7 2022 5:53 PM (542 replies)
  • HamdenPro
    2,412 Posts
    Mon, Jan 3 2022 5:59 PM

TopShelf2010:
    There is an orange "orb" down the left side as well.

I played quite a bit down the left side of #8, mid hill and up to top where OB. Did not see any ORB.  Do I need starters to see it?  At the time I was using my regular clubs.

I know MIO camped out on 8 for a few days and did not report seeing an ORB. Do I need a special inhalant to see it? I know with ChemDawg, I see purple spots.

Let me know. I will go back and check it out. It may mean something.

Thanks..

• pmm711
    5,515 Posts
    Tue, Jan 4 2022 12:01 AM

HamdenPro:

it looks like a golf ball. 

"I have the advantage of knowing your habits, my dear Watson," said he. "When your round is a short one you walk, and when it is a long one you use a hansom. As I perceive that your boots, although used, are by no means dirty, I cannot doubt that you are at present busy enough to justify the hansom."

"Excellent!" I cried.

"Elementary," said he.

• craigswan
    30,973 Posts
    Tue, Jan 4 2022 4:15 AM

A professor has been testing the brains of people who say they've experienced a UFO encounter and has found several key symptoms that they all share..

If you've ever looked at an MRI of somebody with multiple sclerosis, there's something called white matter disease. It's scarring..

It's a big white blob, or multiple white blobs, scattered throughout the MRI. It's essentially dead tissue where the immune system has attacked the brain .

A smorgasbord of patients, some of whom had heard weird noises buzzing in their head .

They had an 'over-connection of neurons between the head of the caudate and the  putamen ..

A quarter of the MRI patients who claimed they had an encounter died from their injuries..

The majority of these were found to have symptoms identical to Havana syndrome - a set of medical symptoms with unknown causes experienced mostly abroad by U.S. government officials and military personnel..

Sometimes you are just born with it .

Take it easy out there golfers .

Just saying .

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Tue, Jan 4 2022 6:19 AM

HamdenPro:
    I played quite a bit down the left side of #8, mid hill and up to top where OB. Did not see any ORB.  Do I need starters to see it?  At the time I was using my regular clubs

This image was from back in the flash days when we originally were searching. If I recall, I was using my normal set of clubs... not the Starters.

Hope this helps

Don

• HamdenPro
    2,412 Posts
    Tue, Jan 4 2022 7:01 AM

pmm711:

"I have the advantage of knowing your habits, my dear Watson," said he. "When your round is a short one you walk, and when it is a long one you use a hansom. As I perceive that your boots, although used, are by no means dirty, I cannot doubt that you are at present busy enough to justify the hansom."

"Excellent!" I cried.

"Elementary," said he.

'It is not cold which makes me shiver,' said the woman in a low voice, changing her seat as requested.

'What, then?'

'It is fear, Mr. Holmes, It is terror.'

What if we never find the signs?

• HamdenPro
    2,412 Posts
    Tue, Jan 4 2022 7:02 AM

craigswan:
    Just saying

Nuf Sed

• craigswan
    30,973 Posts
    Tue, Jan 4 2022 8:20 AM

Hi steffi .

How you doing .

We don't talk anymore it seems .

• pmm711
    5,515 Posts
    Tue, Jan 4 2022 9:45 AM

HamdenPro:

'It is not cold which makes me shiver,' said the woman in a low voice, changing her seat as requested.

'What, then?'

'It is fear, Mr. Holmes, It is terror.'

It's a good thing to know one's place.  BOOHAHAAAAAAAA

HamdenPro:
    What if we never find the signs?

And the sign said 

"Long-haired freaky people

Need not apply"

• craigswan
    30,973 Posts
    Tue, Jan 4 2022 9:50 AM

LOL .

Saying nothing .

• MioKontic
    4,591 Posts
    Tue, Jan 4 2022 3:48 PM

TopShelf2010:

HamdenPro:
    I played quite a bit down the left side of #8, mid hill and up to top where OB. Did not see any ORB.  Do I need starters to see it?  At the time I was using my regular clubs

This image was from back in the flash days when we originally were searching. If I recall, I was using my normal set of clubs... not the Starters.

Hope this helps

Don

That is nothing more than a flower, there are a few of those on the hill left of the 8th tee and fairway; I came across a few when I was looking up there a couple of weeks ago.

RSS