Forums

Help › Forums

CHAMBERS BAY REDUX - OFFICIAL POSTABLES

Sat, May 7 2022 5:53 PM (542 replies)
  • opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Wed, Dec 29 2021 3:03 PM

New computer  up and running , have played a few games so far , needed to figure out settings and remember how to play ,  will spend some time looking for said signs and report any findings .

OPY

• HamdenPro
    2,410 Posts
    Thu, Dec 30 2021 5:22 PM

I spent a few hours over Xmas weekend looking all around the bunkers,again, on #9 and, using Scott's OB mapping, I hit along the left side of 8 from 165 - 210 and, so far, nothing. I will have to do it some more to cover the area. I know that, if even a few feet off, can miss the signs, if they exist.

I did catch a glimpse of OPY on #7 and snapped this shot..

It is good to see him back on the course, even if he is looking a little thin.

• BuckarooBandit61
    1 Posts
    Sat, Jan 1 2022 6:50 AM

hey can you look into wind issues. So inaccurate. same with putting greens, no ball makes a hard turn like it does for real.\Thanks

• HamdenPro
    2,410 Posts
    Sun, Jan 2 2022 9:45 AM

BuckarooBandit61:
    hey can you look into wind issues. So inaccurate. same with putting greens, no ball makes a hard turn like it does for real.\Thanks

Scott,

A little help please....is this a bot?

I think it is, but maybe not,

considering the subject of this thread,

I read this reply and scratched my head.

I guess the study of wind is not so benign,

but it will have to wait till we find the sign.

• ScottHope
    10,086 Posts
    Sun, Jan 2 2022 10:39 AM
    I think not hp,
    bots have no hist'ry,
    they come here to chat,
    and that's where it's at,
    they may try to sell something,
    but they don't hit the ding,
    I'm useless at rhyme,
    So I think I'll stop here 'cos I'm feeling a bit foolish already, lol.
  • HamdenPro
    2,410 Posts
    Sun, Jan 2 2022 10:52 AM

ScottHope:
    I think not hp,
    bots have no hist'ry,
    they come here to chat,
    and that's where it's at,
    they may try to sell something,
    but they don't hit the ding,
    I'm useless at rhyme,

But that is no crime,

I only replied because bots is my thing.

I love your reply.

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Sun, Jan 2 2022 4:59 PM

Was looking at some things from the other house that got packed away and found a box in a box that hade a box. in the box i found a one of a kind pine cone from Yancy land , hand writen notes in crayon on findings ,  and this might be a hint but most of the notes pointed to using starter gear when doing searchable's .   Also found several Andyson mouse pads from left overs and several markers  from a game years ago .  and a lot of other great stuff that we are not going to talk about . "   "  .  

So here is what I think out side the box ,  the last two boxes need to be found when two players are looking / shearching  in random mode with basic gear in order over ride the searching   (  )  of said WGT VEM and stuff .

OPY

• HamdenPro
    2,410 Posts
    Sun, Jan 2 2022 5:14 PM

opyeuclid:
    the last two boxes need to be found when two players are looking / shearching  in random mode with basic gear in order over ride the searching   (  )  of said WGT VEM and stuff

This could be the big break we (I mean you guys) have been looking for!! OPY, that is great news, unless the boxes were stackable litter boxes (knowing you collect wayward cats), then, in such an event, please clean them before distributing.

Do you think it works with 4 or is 2 the "Magic Number"?

Well, we should gear up and go looking soon..

• HamdenPro
    2,410 Posts
    Mon, Jan 3 2022 4:10 PM

I tried to scout out some possible areas to look. I gear up, or down, with starters, every club, including hybrid and putter, balls.

As I was hitting around, I came across a small orb. At first, I suspected it was an Opyoid, but upon closer examination, it was white. I would think an Opyoid would be darker, this would be more like a coyote whose droppings are white.

Anyway, upon closer examination (by enlarging the picture, as I did not want to get to close, and I as on my 14th shot), it looks like a golf ball. It is not mine, and I was playing alone. Could this just be a random lost ball or is it a sign that we are on the right trail using starters?

This was on hole 8 down right side, downhill, just south of wear two dirt cart paths meet.

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Mon, Jan 3 2022 5:55 PM

HamdenPro:
    This was on hole 8 down right side, downhill, just south of wear two dirt cart paths meet

Just a heads-up...

There is an orange "orb" down the left side as well.

LOL

Happy Hunting

Don

RSS