2,412 Posts
    Tue, Dec 21 2021 5:19 PM

MioKontic:
    that we get confirmation from the WGT gods

Already posted on Champs page days ago, waiting for repl, turning blue

• HamdenPro
    2,412 Posts
    Wed, Dec 22 2021 11:37 AM

OK, Nasa finally got back to me. I had made inquiries to follow up on my Nazca Lines theory and this is what I just received:

I first thought it was a hoax, but then, I was not sure until...

I found 4168 empty paint cans, and a huge brush, hidden behind the utility shed to the right of #9.

• HamdenPro
    2,412 Posts
    Wed, Dec 22 2021 3:02 PM

opyeuclid:
    I have a full binder of paper notes some place

I only pray that the notes are not on the bottom of the numerous litter boxes I am sure you have

If that should be the case, we may be looking at a lot of disinformation if there are too many markings.

I do not know how I could make conclusions by examination of the back 9 at this time. At least we know the location of 5 signs on the front.  I say 5 signs, although 6 were located, because the picture Yancy submitted for #5.

The picture he inseminated to everyone omitted tall information as to location and distance on hole 5. (see Scotts links or page 36 of this thread).

I have personally located, and documented, signs 1-4 and 6. I am now wondering if there was, in fact, a sign on hole 5 or was Yancy at the AlienCon in Vegas yucking it up with the Greys.

I know he has been gone for a while, some say abducted, some say he is one of them, some say he has moved on to John Madden Football (where he is the 3rd string center, currently on injured reserve due to neck injury when doing an ice bucket challenge)

All I know is that while you guys were all camped out for years, Yancy was greening out at Coachella..

OK, I am going to start playing connect the dots and maybe do some preliminary recon on #10, ya' never know...

I will go in all quit like, from the sea..

Is #10 by the sea?

EDIT: Yes, I know I spelt it quit...that is because I never actually planned on going by sea, shhhh. I planned on forfeiting on #9. Therefore, quit like seemed more appropriate.

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Wed, Dec 22 2021 4:17 PM

MioKontic:
    The Saint was a TV series that originally aired in the UK between 1962-1969.  It still gets repeated today.

It was once a radio show before tv .

OPY 

• HamdenPro
    2,412 Posts
    Wed, Dec 22 2021 4:21 PM

opyeuclid:
    It was once a radio show before tv

How do you know which came first OPY lines or the radio/tv show?

Consider the possibility that the OPY lines came first? If you are not seeing it at first, PM PureGro.

• HamdenPro
    2,412 Posts
    Wed, Dec 22 2021 5:24 PM

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Wed, Dec 22 2021 5:59 PM

HamdenPro:
    How do you know which came first OPY lines or the radio/tv show?

The radio show was after the book  /  short story  , before that if I did lines they were pure and dont reymember what once was do to once we did what was the time .

Now back to the point .  Said signs .       

OPY

EDIT :   Santa was here and he most enjoyed the bud then the cookies and milk , he left a new computer lappy thing here . I un wrapped it while the Robin Trower Blue bird tune was playing in the back ground  ,. 

As i untied the ribbon and pulled  the bow , Ripping off the rapping paper,s with a sweat , to my suprize from the look on the box Santa done left me a nice gift , But as I am not allowed to play wit sharp things I cant open the box .

• HamdenPro
    2,412 Posts
    Wed, Dec 22 2021 6:36 PM

opyeuclid:
    Now back to the point .  Said signs

OK< back to signs.

I downloaded Scott's map and started to work on any patterns in the locations of the holes and came up with this:

Based upon my calculations, I figured upon two locations to look:

I figured the best time to go was after dark sets in deep, so no one will be around, unfortunately, I ran into some problems:

• MioKontic
    4,591 Posts
    Thu, Dec 23 2021 3:20 AM

Man!  Rather you than me in the dark with all those trees around, which incidentally aren't visible in the daytime.

You might be onto something with those lines, but then again, you might not be.  Might, might not.  Might, might not.  Don't worry, I'm not going mad, my teacher told me I had to write that out 100 times.  She didn't say where, so I fgured I'd just write it in various forum threads/posts.

I have already wasted a lot of time searching in that area you so efficiently highlighted to the left of the 8th fairway, but all I found was balls that I'd hit there previously, and balls that I hadn't hit there previously.  They might have been someone else's balls.  Might, might not... have been.  That counts.  That's 3/100.  That might be faster than getting apparel from boxes.  Might, might not... be.  4/100.  It definitely is!

• HamdenPro
    2,412 Posts
    Thu, Dec 23 2021 6:34 AM

OMG... I thought playing in the dark was scary, at least that what Mom has always told me, I totally freaked on #11 doing some early am recon. For a while, I was lost and did not know what I was stepping on...

I can safely say, if there was sign anywhere near me, no way I would see it... I had to raise my club in the air, see above, just to know where I was.

I did find this one (but is a directional sign to #11), it was only viewable from one angle and only from where I am standing (cannot see it when on tee box), but not what we are looking for..

RSS