Forums

Help › Forums

CHAMBERS BAY REDUX - OFFICIAL POSTABLES

Sat, May 7 2022 5:53 PM (542 replies)
  • YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Tue, Mar 6 2018 2:57 PM

For those with photobucket.com issues ---- tinypic.com is a quick alternative
    Only drawback is the images get deleted after 3 months or so...but in a fix it works
    On the plus-side is you need no account - just a few ads to get thru and your good

--- Yancy
    @TeamYancy

Coincidentially --- the video I made of using tinypic.com has a bad URL -- meaning I casnnot post the video here, but I can link you to it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QtsweRRWWcA

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Tue, Mar 6 2018 3:02 PM

BRADWIZ'S SIGN FIND ON #7 ----- USING TINYPIC.COM

• drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Tue, Mar 6 2018 8:29 PM

Roger, Mr. Ambassador,

it is of the utmost importance at this juncture, that we maintain viable communication links.I am sensing interventional wavelengths which strongly indicate alien activity. We are obviously getting close to something"they" do not want discovered, allegedly,

Doc:)

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Wed, Mar 7 2018 4:15 AM

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Wed, Mar 7 2018 4:21 AM

• WigerToods2010
    8,445 Posts
    Wed, Mar 7 2018 4:52 AM

YancyCan:
    For those with photobucket.com issues ---- tinypic.com is a quick alternative
    Only drawback is the images get deleted after 3 months or so...but in a fix it works
    On the plus-side is you need no account - just a few ads to get thru and your good

--- Yancy
    @TeamYancy

Mr. Ambassador,

If I may:

I posted the following image here on WGT around 6 years ago via tinypic and it can - as seen below - still be viewed.

I still use the same hosting site to this day along with imgur and have never opened an account with either.

👽👽👽

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Wed, Mar 7 2018 6:59 AM

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Wed, Mar 7 2018 1:17 PM

Fellow Explorers........

We now have confirmabled signs on:

Lets get these last ones & then the mission REALLY begins!

Regards --- Yance
    @TeamYancy

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Wed, Mar 7 2018 1:21 PM

Big thanks to this mission's sponsor --- There will be sleeves of balls for all sign finders (less the beta3 players) & refreshments are being served as well.

As mentioned, there is more to this than finding the 9 signs --- prizes will be given to those who excel in the next phase of this historic explorables!

Your Host --- I am Yancy
    @TeamYancy

• drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Wed, Mar 7 2018 1:43 PM

Yep, search efforts should be coordinated in areas six, eight, an' nine, with any unusuable objects documented and posted here. Please remember to stay safe out there, as we close in on this, my moosey sense tells me that alien activity is running high. We don't want to be dealin' with any avatar abductions.

Doc :)

RSS