Forums

Help › Forums

Banana Split CC vs NYC Country Club - Mobile Match Play Event

Thu, Mar 1 2018 7:59 AM (12 replies)
  • PAGES
  • AussieMick11
    1,275 Posts
    Sun, Feb 18 2018 10:46 AM

Udollarmayn and I are pleased to announce a Mobile Match Play event between our clubs, Banana Split and NYC Country Club. We have a spreadsheet with all information which can be found here:

MAIN EVENT SPREADSHEET

1st round is to be completed by Sunday 25 Feb at Midnight GMT.

2nd round is to be completed by Sunday 4 Mar at Midnight GMT. 

Please read the rules in the spreadsheet above. All players, matches, and results will also be listed and updated there.

All matches will be played as 9-hole head-to-head matches. This means you will need to add your opponent to your friends list, organize a time to play, then send an invite for a 9-hole match at the agreed time.

All matches are to be scored as match play, if you are unsure how this works please take a screenshot of the scorecard at the end of your match and send it to your captain for review.

Only Basic WGT Apparel is allowed, along with no hat and no glove.

Best of luck to everyone! Here's to making new friends while enjoying some fun and competitive golf :)

Cheers everyone.

• Udollarmayn
    19 Posts
    Sun, Feb 18 2018 11:01 AM

Cheers Mate for such a great work setting it up :) 

Good luck to everyone from Banana Split - have fun lads :) 

• ysonr
    45 Posts
    Sun, Feb 18 2018 3:44 PM

Hello Stew1824, Im from Philippines (+8 GMT) I'm 12-13 hours ahead of New York.

Im usually available between 12nn-5pm my time,if that dont work for you Let me know when is the great time for you to play our match:).

Good luck and have fun:)

Yson

• 8Westside
    21 Posts
    Sun, Feb 18 2018 8:08 PM

Udollarmayn when would you like to play? I'm in Central Time zone. 9:30 pm would be good for me Monday through Thursday

• katekatekate
    1 Posts
    Mon, Feb 19 2018 11:30 AM

Hey KolbyW01,

Let me know when you are good to play - I am in the UK but on leave from work over the next couple of days so pretty flexible.

Looking forward to it!

Kate. :)

• stizzle1988
    1,015 Posts
    Mon, Feb 19 2018 3:17 PM

Nice thing :))) i would love to play 2

• chips68
    248 Posts
    Wed, Feb 21 2018 12:14 AM

Kate,

kolby ask us to pass this along

I have a match scheduled against kate from banana split, she sent me a message and I received it via email but I cannot reply because I do not have access to a computer as I am working out of town. If you can let her know that I am available after 6pm Easter standard time that would be great. I have tried to reply multiple times but it seems to be impossible from a mobile device. 

Thanks

• Wombat2812
    45 Posts
    Fri, Feb 23 2018 12:38 AM

Mdeamer tryed to get hold of you a couple of times via the email you sent me, when would you like to play our game, im available during the day and up to about 19:30 of the evening after that its a bit hit and miss as im sorting out my youngest and cooking tea. Looking forward to our game, GL in the compitition. Wombat

• Udollarmayn
    19 Posts
    Sun, Feb 25 2018 7:31 AM

Well played everyone in the first round. 

Round 2 Match Ups are now ready - have fun and good luck to NYC from the Splits :) 

• 8Westside
    21 Posts
    Sun, Feb 25 2018 10:02 AM

Hey rosco1800. I'm on CST but working night shift at the moment. I'm available around lunchtime or can make myself available in the evenings .Let me know what is best for you

• PAGES
RSS