Forums

Help › Forums

Golf with mrcaddie IRL- Spring 2018

Sun, Jun 3 2018 6:24 PM (120 replies)
  • thegoosebag
    2,264 Posts
    Sat, May 12 2018 1:58 PM

looks great hazen well deserved,let us know how much longer off the the tee you are know with your new apparell  lol

cheers       mark.

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Sat, May 12 2018 3:24 PM

hpurey:
    Had to get a picture of it with the Andyson ball marker and of course the yellow cally took the opportunity for a photo bomb.

Glad to hear it arrived H.

Are you going to share the photo with us? I'd love to see it.

• conveyorguy
    767 Posts
    Sat, May 12 2018 4:51 PM

OK Wayne ...That it !...I've had enough of hearing how much fun you guys have had with these outings!!!...I'm gonna get my grandfathers clubs ( he passed in '81, I don't think he played since mid 70's ), a sack of fluorescent green balls from WallyWorld,  and be at the range this week. I will see you all in the fall if you should decide to set up another of these...come Hell or High Water!

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Sun, May 13 2018 6:30 AM

mrcaddie:

hpurey:
    Had to get a picture of it with the Andyson ball marker and of course the yellow cally took the opportunity for a photo bomb.

Glad to hear it arrived H.

Are you going to share the photo with us? I'd love to see it.

Interesting?   I take it the picture didn't show up in my post?  It shows when I view the page LOL. 

Will try again...

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Sun, May 13 2018 8:34 AM

hpurey:
     I take it the picture didn't show up in my post?

Nope, here is all I see (maybe a FF issue on my part) -

hpurey:

Will try again...

Now this ^^^^^ I can see...nice shot!

Maybe we move the next outing further west and you can join us this time.

It sounds like conveyorguy regrets not being able to make the last trip...something tells me he won't miss the next one. : )

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Sun, May 13 2018 9:51 AM

Sounds like a trip to remember for sure. Glad you guys had a hoot and wish for many more to come.

• drmoose
    3,531 Posts
    Sun, May 13 2018 3:27 PM

Squirrelnutz !

The only thing that coulda made it better was your presence. I remember the place was overrun with grey squirrels. I'm talkin' 7 or 8  at a time runnin' all over ! Looked for the nut dragger, but, alas, they was all just raidin' a bird feeder in the park. Maybe sometime.

Doc :)

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Tue, May 15 2018 7:22 AM

Doc, those were my off springs causing havoc. I was at the 19th hole keeping an eye out.

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Thu, May 17 2018 8:50 PM

mrcaddie:

OK, let's try this again. Now where was I... toasts, cake, hats...oh yeah...dinner.

So, as I said dinner was great. We were even joined by two special guests via cellphones. MBaggs sent YJ a picture of what I'm sure is the international symbol for- "Wow, I bet you guys are having a blast, wish I was there with you guys", it looked something like this-

Thanks Mike, we wish you were there too. : )

I just want to know who all the old farts are?...seems like a geriatric convention!

That was a special day for me all, YJ texting me, showing me pics of what was going on.  Damn you all had a good time.

Great to see things like this happening, I may not be able to get on here much, but to anyone who comes across this thread...THIS is what WGT is really about.

My hat's off to you gents for making this happen.

• conveyorguy
    767 Posts
    Sun, Jun 3 2018 4:37 PM
    Took out the Chi Chi Rodriguez irons today...shoulder feels fine.Kinda odd that i can hit the 8 straighter and further than the 5, but i'll work on that for the fall hook-up :)
RSS