Sun, Jun 3 2018 6:24 PM (120 replies)
  • bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Wed, May 9 2018 2:18 AM

Outstanding read......simply fantastic.

• amateur4sure
    2,195 Posts
    Wed, May 9 2018 12:23 PM

Simply brilliant Lads, So pleased you had a super time despite the Weather, Bollox it`s only rain.. Woo Hoo

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Wed, May 9 2018 4:59 PM

I haven't forgotten about the hat guys, I'm just waiting to hear back from the player that was chosen. If he/she doesn't want it, then I'll contact the player that was picked as the runner-up.

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Wed, May 9 2018 5:26 PM

Sent PM , That has nothing to do with this .

OPY 

• drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Wed, May 9 2018 6:07 PM

Mr. C.,

Just to recap, I must say I had an awesome time. It was so great to meet up with some of you fellers IRL. The cake, really took the cake, an' showed just how much thought went into your excursion this year. My sincere thanks to all who were able to attend ( in no particular order) yourself, YJ, Lou, Eric & David. Odds are, I'll never get the chance to meet a finer bunch of WGT'ers, or for that matter, a finer bunch of folks in my travels anywhere. Thanks again so much for adding some great memories. To me, that is what it's all about. I've always said, at some of the more memorable occasions in my life " You couldn't pry this smile off my face with a crowbar." This was definately one of those. Be well m'friends. Sorry the suit was at the decontamination station, maybe next time.

Doc :)

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Thu, May 10 2018 6:30 AM

We have a winner!!!

hpurey- enjoy the new hat.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Thu, May 10 2018 6:38 AM

mrcaddie:

We have a winner!!!

Great place for that hat to wind up, Hazen's a fine ambassador to the game. He plays a lot of real golf and I'm sure he'll be sparking a few comments and discussions on the real courses he plays.

I just hope he doesn't try to dye it yellow, it's a fine piece of work as it is.  :-D

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Thu, May 10 2018 8:13 AM

YankeeJim:
    Great place for that hat to wind up, Hazen's a fine ambassador to the game.

He sure is Jim. And now he's a member of the elite Group of 7 (formally known as the Group of 6, and no not that G7), it's a small group of hat owners that will get funny looks as others try to figure out what the heck the hat stands for.

Wear it with pride gentlemen.

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Thu, May 10 2018 9:00 AM

YankeeJim:

mrcaddie:

We have a winner!!!

Great place for that hat to wind up, Hazen's a fine ambassador to the game. He plays a lot of real golf and I'm sure he'll be sparking a few comments and discussions on the real courses he plays.

I just hope he doesn't try to dye it yellow, it's a fine piece of work as it is.  :-D

Woohoo!   
    mrcaddie:

YankeeJim:
    Great place for that hat to wind up, Hazen's a fine ambassador to the game.

He sure is Jim. And now he's a member of the elite Group of 7 (formally known as the Group of 6, and no not that G7), it's a small group of hat owners that will get funny looks as others try to figure out what the heck the hat stands for.

Wear it with pride gentlemen.

Thanks for the kind words gents,  I will wear it with pride, and no I won't dye it yellow LOL.
    One of these years, I will be part of the WGT members golf get togethers.  As Jim was spotted wearing his Yankees jacket, I'll have to figure out a way to stand out so you guys know its me.  Just an idea but something like this maybe?
    Image result for dressed in yellow
  • hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Sat, May 12 2018 1:09 PM

Awesome!   Received the hat today in the mail. Had to get a picture of it with the Andyson ball marker and of course the yellow cally took the opportunity for a photo bomb.  LOL

RSS