Forums

Help › Forums

Ok WGT

Tue, Dec 20 2022 10:10 PM (89 replies)
  • AgentBrown123
    907 Posts
    Sat, Feb 3 2018 10:06 PM

I enjoyed reading your post. I really appreciate the fact you stated your point of view even if it isn't correct. Not many have the gall to put out their opinion and also who they are. I also totally agree that there are too many keyboard warriors--wouldn't think of saying the same things in person. 

You have my total respect.

Jon

• gsoup
    2,929 Posts
    Thu, Feb 8 2018 6:46 AM

If I didnt, people would check my pulse

Heath021:
    Other people always making smart ass remarks trying to make themselves feel better.

• Robert1893
    7,652 Posts
    Thu, Feb 8 2018 7:41 AM

@gsoup

+1

What most people don't seem to realize is that it's really a public service that we provide. ;-) 

• lonnieskinner
    1,677 Posts
    Thu, Feb 8 2018 11:57 AM

What many are sharing on this thread is total truth. The game is being manipulated by WGT. It gets very frustrating. The only thing that keep me here is because I have plenty of credits to waste. I will never invest a dime into this game.

• micheldess
    819 Posts
    Sat, Feb 10 2018 6:51 AM

Same for me, very frustrating game sometime (well, more than sometime).

I know most of the shots and distances when i have to hit a shot because of practice but still i can score 10 shots less or more on the same course. I can score 32 for 9 holes or nightmare 64 for 18 holes and next game same course, same wind suddenly a 27 or 54 appears and i play the same way both games. lol

Very, very frustrating.

But like so many other, the good thing for me is i never buy a single pack of balls or clubs with my own money since i'm on wgt.

• Heath021
    378 Posts
    Sun, Feb 11 2018 8:53 AM

Yeah its beyond me how some players can shoot so consistently low...like they never have any bad rounds. Never shoot in the 60's or 30's....NEVER! 

Happy hitting everyone. Enjoy the game.

• Robert1893
    7,652 Posts
    Sun, Feb 11 2018 9:17 AM

Heath021:
    Yeah its beyond me how some players can shoot so consistently low...like they never have any bad rounds. Never shoot in the 60's or 30's....NEVER! 

It could be the case that they simply never finish their bad rounds. 

While I finish most of my rounds, if I have a particularly bad round or if the game seems to be acting up to me, I'll restart the round. 

• Heath021
    378 Posts
    Wed, Feb 14 2018 2:01 PM

No Robert, if you look at a lot of the RG round finishes...never see one withdraw from the folks I am talking about. 

• Robert1893
    7,652 Posts
    Wed, Feb 14 2018 3:49 PM

Heath021:
    No Robert, if you look at a lot of the RG round finishes...never see one withdraw from the folks I am talking about. 

Well, in that case.... I got nothing! :-) 

That's one of the many reasons I've never played RGs. 

• pmm711
    5,505 Posts
    Wed, Feb 14 2018 6:33 PM

Some days in RL I hit my wedges like Phil...other days I hit them like ...well...me.  That’s why I continue to play this game.  There is no rhyme or reason at times.

RSS